►Chapter 5 - The Flea And The Acrobat (vol 13)

As soon as they reached the Wheeler's house, they immediately ran down the basement

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As soon as they reached the Wheeler's house, they immediately ran down the basement.

Eleven was still feeling lethargic from channeling Will so she lay down on the couch. The blonde wig was still firmly on her head, Grace had adjusted it so well and was actually quite proud of its durability. The soft wavy blonde curls had flattened slightly but the overall look was still there, probably due to the amount of hairspray that had been doused over it before it had even been placed over El's head.  Grace had pulled out her intricate braided hairdo, her hair now it's usual wavy look.

The boys were debating what Will had said over the radio, with Lucas complaining about how they couldn't hear him properly. Grace was more concerned about Eleven, she had seemed even more quiet than she usually was. She sat beside her, holding her hand out of comfort and observing the boys, not actually paying attention to them. She was too lost in the thought of trying to figure out where Will was.

"Hey, you alright?" She timidly asked Eleven who had also been staring at their friends. The girl nodded and went back to staring at the boys
Grace decided to start listening in to the conversation at this point.

"Or maybe like Hawkins?" Lucas was adding in his idea to the discussion. Grace speculated they were now discussing where Will was currently residing but she personally had a theory of her own.

"Upside down." Eleven uttered, also casually overlooking the conversation. This caused Grace to look at her with a puzzled expression, but she think she knew what it meant.

"What'd she say?" Lucas questioned, his tone was pointed by Grace knew he meant well at the end of the day. He was just conflicted about El. Because he lived beside her his entire life, they became friends before she even knew Mike or Dustin. In fact, Dustin didn't actually even move to Hawkins until the 6th grade, but he was still an important member of the group. She didn't know what she'd really do without him.

"Upside down..." Mike was starting to comprehend what El was saying. He was catching onto what Grace believed. "What?" Once again, Lucas tried to get Mike to elaborate. "Upside down." Grace repeated. She got off the couch and followed Mike, who was now sitting at the table they usually played D&D on.

"When El showed us where Will was, she flipped the board over, remember? Upside down. Dark. Empty." He flipped the board over to explain to the others what he meant. Grace knew exactly what he was referring to.

"Do you guys understand what he's talking about?" Lucas wasn't comprehending what Mike was attempting to explain.

"No." Dustin simply said as Grace interrupted.

"Guys, don't you realise? When El led us to Will, she took us to his house. Yes, he wasn't there but what if he was?"
Dustin and Lucas look as confused as ever as Grace tried to explain her own (and presumably Mike's) theory.

Into The Woods » Stranger Things (m.w) (ON HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें