6. (Strike Three)

Start from the beginning

Vlogging:

No... I did not kill Cameron Dallas. (I stare at myself in the mirror) But today was such an embarrassment.

I turn off the camera and went to take a shower. I changed into some sweats and went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat. I go to my bedroom and started watching some movies by myself. I didn't want to get on my phone, I didn't want to check twitter, I just wanted to be by myself. Well...wait for Nessa to come back. By the time 8pm came around I was watching A Cinderella Story. I stare at Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray.

"Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing" I say at the same time as Hilary. I rolled my eyes. Can I just say that no guy is going to stop his football game to come and tell you he loves you, it's not happening.

"I brought you food, open!" Nessa shouted. I was so happy to see Nessa, I basically leaped out of bed and ran to the door to open it. She was still wearing her black dress but her heels were off. She was holding food from In-N-Out. "So other than you getting knocked on your ass" Nessa said as she puts the food on the kitchen counter.

"Wait... how do you know that?" I asked.

"It's kinda on twitter" and she starts laughing. I bet it was that bitchy girl who had her phone out.

"Great..." I go to the bag and grab my burger and fries.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Nessa... it was awful" I said and she starts laughing. I told her about everything, the Netflix crew, the fans, and the juice. "I basically made him take me home" I said and she is still laughing but to be honest I didn't see anything funny about this.

"Calm down. It wasn't that bad" she said.

"How can you say that? This was something straight out of a movie! How did all of these bad things happen today?" I said and she stares at me.

"Breathe... it was on accident! Let's just forget about today. Tomorrow is a whole new day you get to spend with him, everything is going to be okay, you're going to have fun. Just breathe..." she said and I smile.

"You're right. I was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. I'll redeem myself tomorrow"

"Right!" we both finished up our food and Nessa went back to her apartment and I decided to vlog, because why not?

Vlogging:

Hey everyone, earlier I was just not in a good state. I was very frustrated! Why was I frustrated? Everything that could of went wrong... went wrong. But, I feel better, thanks to Nessa. Today is in the past, tomorrow is a brand new day. I'll talk you later.

I went to charge my camera, plug in my phone and went to go lay down. The following day I was excited for my second date with Cameron. I was pretending that yesterday didn't even happen! Then tana and Lynd were coming today so I was super pumped!

Ding!

I look over at my phone...Cameron!

C: Morning beautiful!

M: Morning Cameron!

C: Hey, so about today. I hate to do this to you but I have to cancel

What the hell?

M: Oh, why?

C: Some stuff came up

Stuff came up? Seriously? Just man up and say you didn't enjoy last night and you don't want to take me out again. I stare at his message. How do you respond to that? I put my phone down and went to take a shower and got ready to start my day... without Cameron Dallas. After my shower, I walked back to my phone to see he texted me again.

C: Please don't be mad!

I stare at the text message. He did double text me, but I don't think guys think like that. But why ask me out all weekend then cancel on me?

M: It's fine.

I throw my phone on my bed and went to get dressed. After I was done getting ready I called Nessa.

"Hey you getting ready for your date?" she asked.

"What date?"

"What do you mean?"

"He called it off" I said acting like it didn't bother me.

"NO! What? Really? I'm sorry Mel"

"Its whatever, he wasn't even that charming" I lied.

"Yea right..."

"What are you doing?"

"About to leave my place to pick up our darling two friends from the airport" Nessa said. Oh yea, Tana and Lynd are coming!

"I wanna come with"

"Alrighty... meet me downstairs in about five minutes"

"Okay" I said and we get off the phone. I went to grab my camera and my purse and left and went downstairs. Nessa and I walked to her car and for once she was driving.

"Maybe he has a really good excuse why he called it off" Nessa said as she drives.

"I made a complete fool of myself, I would call it off too" I said as I looked through twitter. Don't go look at his twitter, don't do it.

Typing: Cameron Dallas....click

What a beautiful day to go to the beach! Hope everyone has an amazing day.

"He's going to the beach today. He cancels on me to go to the beach? It's whatever" I said and went to look at my mentions and tweeted people back. I ended up retweeting the video of me falling on my ass because it's like why not? When we got to the airport we waited for Tana and Lynd to come out. When we saw them we waved them down and got out the car. We all started screaming and hugging each other.

"I'm so happy we all are together again" Nessa said.

"Right!" Tana said.

"And we want all the deets about you and Cameron of course" Lyndsey said poking me.

"Not uh, she doesn't want to talk about it" Nessa says.

"What? Why?" Tana asked.

"It was a disaster" Nessa says.

"Can we stop talking about it?" I said and they laugh and we got into the car and drove back to our apartment. I pulled out my camera.

Vlogging:

M: Hey everyone, here with Tana and Lynd and Nessa. We just picked these hot babes up and what are we doing tonight?

N: Tonight, we are going out to dinner because the family is back together again

M: Fun. I'm excited. So this is coming to the end of my vlog. I just wanted to hit on a few things. I know lots of you want to know about what happened with Cameron and I.

L: I know I do

M: Let's just say...it was an experience. Yesterday was a disaster and today was very eye-opening. Thanks for watching go ahead and subscribe, thumbs up and comment. Love you all, bye

When we got back to the apartment, I decided to upload the video. Lynd and I were staying in my apartment and Tana and Nessa were staying in Nessa's apartment. We all decided to chill in my living room and waited until we went out to dinner. We went to a restaurant called "Nobu Los Angeles", it's Japanese food. We get a nice table and started to catch up with things that were happening in our lives. Tana was going on her personal tour. Lyndsey is a candidate for cover girl, Nessa was guest starring on the Walking Dead. She was going to be killed in it, but still. Then there's me...

"No fuckin way" Tana said and I snapped back to reality.

"What?" I said and Tana was looking pass me. I turn around and saw what she was looking at.

Cameron Dallas.