"Damnit Doug, you were right!" The other Marie, the other trainer chuckles as she shakes her head.

Mitch gives me a confused look and I shrug.

"Boys got a concussion. Should be okay but he's gunna be out for at least two weeks." Marie says to no one in particular.

Mitch looks sad and frustrated all at once. And while the look on his face was making me sad for him, I couldn't help but be distracted by his shirtless figure.

Knowing he would have to shower and change so he could be sent home, and also just wanting to get out of the awkward situation I started to exit the room with Sara by my side. As I reached the door I turned to Mitch, shot him a smile and said goodbye and that I hope he feels better.

***

Sara and I spent last night in my basement, we then hung out the two of us all day until Riley showed up late this afternoon, and now the three of us are spending the night together.

Jacob comes just far enough down the stairs so he can see us and mentions that some of the guys from the team are coming over so he won't be coming down to check on us as often.

"Have you talked to Mitch since the thing?" Riley asks referring to the game last night.

"No. I think he's just been dealing with his concussion and I don't want to bother him because he probably doesn't want to be on his phone or-" I was cut off by a ding coming from beside me.

Seeing as the only people who talk to me are in this room or across the world in a different time zone I assumed it was one of the girls phones. But as soon as no one checked their phone and they both stared at me intently I decided to check my phone.

Now this is gonna sound like one of those cheesy ass fanfics but I kid you not, it was Mitch. Now, being me I instantly didn't want to tell the girls because they would freak out or do whatever else they do. But, because I'm a good friend and they would want to know, without saying who it was because we all know I read it out loud.

"What's up?"

"O.M.G! He totally likes you! He wants to marry you! He basically spelled it all out in that text. Like what else could that mean? Awe he loves you!" Riley exclaims, being her usual self. She will use absolutely anything, and I mean anything, to prove that someone like you and that the two of you are made to be.

"I'm pretty sure it mean he's asking what she's doing Ri. I mean they would be cute together but he just asked a two word question. Don't read into it too much jeeze."

"Thanks Sarz."

I looked back at my phone and sent a reply say that I was with the girls and we were having a sleepover. I then asked why he was texting, or even on his phone for that matter seeing as that's definitely not going to help his head. He replied saying he wanted to talk to me, to which Ri threw the biggest fit including rolling on the floor screaming causing Jacob to come down scared for our wellbeing.

I asked Mitch if he would rather just talk on the phone so he wouldn't have to look at his phone screen and ruin his brain even more. I didn't receive a reply, but I did receive a phone call. I answered and then was forced to put it on speaker.

Riley mouthed that she promised she wouldn't say anything and it went without saying that Sarz would also.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"How's your head?"

"I feel like I've been ran over by a garbage truck but the guy was trying to parallel park and kept messing up. But I feel better hearing your voice." I could hear the smirk in his voice. While I found his statement sweet I also found myself gagging. Cause you know when you're eating something and it's sweet but it's too sweet and you're just sitting there trying not to throw up because your stomach is like bro I don't think I can handle this and at the same time your hearts like omg my arteries? Because that's how his words made me feel.

"You're such a cheese ball. Please exit to the left."

"My door is actually on the right."

"Hey. I'm supposed to be the sassy one."

"Maybe I like being the sassy one."

"Too bad. I've been the sassy one since I was a zygote. Bippity boppity back up."

"Zygote...?"

"Before it's an embryo, right after the sperm and egg meet, it's called a zygote."

"Wow, NERD!"

"Rude."

"It's ok though. You're a cute nerd." At this moment Riley and Sara were both trying to hold in squeals. I just threw myself backwards onto the floor.

"Thanks." I sighed. "You're not too bad yourself." I let out a giggle at the end.

"I think my mom's coming. I'll talk to you later. Goodnight, sweet dreams."

"Goodnight."

I hung up the phone and threw it on the ground beside me.

The three of us broke out into a fit of squeals, screams, and everything in between.

***

Hey guys sorry I haven't been the best at updating but I got the 6s Plus so I haven't been using my tablet at all. And then today I felt like writing but my tablets acting up. But I have the Google docs app so I put all my stories onto docs so no more excuses.

I'm planning on going to all of my dads games this year and those are on Sundays and since those games normally suck I'm planning to write during them because there won't be many distractions cause I'm the only person that goes.

Also, during the Toronto-Ottawa game in the third period(because I was at a family supper thing and wasn't really able to pay much attention to the game) I realized Marns was playing and screamed. When I screamed I actually scared myself and ended up crying and laughing and it was so embarrassing but I also was just so happy.

I also realize that Sky's last name is Hunter, like Mark and Dale Hunter and I might work in that they're related but idk so let me know if you think I should haha

Anywho thank you guys so much for reading. Please vote and comment and share. I love reading your comments, so yea. Hope you guys enjoyed and this chapter wasn't totally lame. (Personally the food reference was my fave thing to write so I hope you enjoyed that.)

Ok that's enough blabbering.