Chapter 17- Haz's Family

If you see the name "Cherry" that's Cherish's nickname, adorable right?!  Anyways, check out my new book it's nerd!Louis & bully!Harry. THIS IS UNEDITED BTW SO SORRY FOR ERRORS. Love yaa.

-

Two months later 

"You hungry?" Harry asked Louis as he grabbed Cherish's bottle from the microwave. "Yeah, don't burn yourself again." Louis said back smiling at the crying baby in his arms. "Shhh, Cherry it'll be okay. Daddy's here." Harry watched them fondly. He couldn't help but notice how much she looked like Louis, she had his beautiful blue eyes and his cute button nose. The only thing she took from Harry was her dimples and wild curly locks. He put the nipple on Cherish's bottle, yelping in pain when he burns himself.  

"Told you." He heard Louis call from the front room. Harry put the bottle in the freezer to cool down before poking his head out the doorway and sticking his tongue out at Louis who just smirked. Harry grabbed the phone and ordered a pizza for them to share. What with the baby and all they didn't find much time in cooking. It was pretty tiring but Louis was always there to help when he wasn't out...hunting. 

"So," Harry said making his way on the sofa Louis and Cherish was on and snuggling up to Louis' side. It was dark in the living room, only a few dim lights were on but it was snug and cozy. "Christmas is coming up..." 

"I know, and..." Louis said gesturing Harry to keep going. Harry pouted and Louis laughed. "What is it baby?" He asked kissing Harry's temple lightly. 

"I was wondering if you would like to spend it at my family's house back in Chesire. I mean, I met your family and all that and I told my mom about us having a baby but, I told her that we had someone have it for us rather than me having it because then she'd want to know how."

Harry really wanted Louis to meet his Mom, it was unfair to her that he's been in this long-time relationship and he's haven't even met the guy. She called him the other day and hinted she felt a little neglected that he was having a family that she didn't know anything about. She didn't actually come out and say it but Harry could hear the sadness in her voice. 

"Sure I'll meet your mom, that sounds like a great idea." Louis said calmly looking Harry in the eyes. 

"Really?!" Harry said jumping up in excitement. "We should leave saturday since Christmas is only a week and a half away, but we can spend that week there! I'll call my mom!" Harry jumped to his feet and kissed Louis passionately on the lips before bending down to peck Cherish's cheek and running to his room. 

Harry ran in his room and grabbed his phone going to his contacts and pressing 'Mummy' before squealing in excitement again. He haven't seen his family since he moved to France and he couldn't wait! 

"Hello." Anne (His mom, duh guys.) answered the phone. 

"Mom! Me, Louis, and the baby wants to join you guys for Christmas this year! I miss you guys so much and I hope Gemma will be there!" Harry rambled on and on. 

"Harry, honey, slow down. Of course you guys can come! I can't wait to meet my new granddaughter." Anne chuckled softly over the phone at her sons dramatic behavior. 

"I can't wait to see you, I feel like I've been neglecting you guys." Harry said sadly shaking his head even though his mom couldn't see him.

"Oh, love it's alright. I know you've been busy and if you're happy then I'm happy. I'd love for you guys to visit us and yes, Gem will be there." Anne said happily. 

"Oh my god, yay! We have to start packing, Love you mom! See you soon!" Harry screamed into his phone.

"Love you too Harry," Anne laughed.