"Celine," Aragorn warned and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Sighing, the girl complied and took her gaze off the maiden who seemed to be growing uncomfortable every second that had passed.

"You bring news?" She prompted instead when Eowyn was still too busy looking at all of their feet in varying yet all so predictable patterns -Aragorn's left and right, Celine's left, her own two feet and back again.

The swordsmaster cleared her throat in an attempt to get the blonde woman's attention.

"What? Uh, yes!" She stuttered and immediately cowered when she was met by a slightly impatient amethyst glare upon looking up, "t-there are elves, on the gates. I have told the men to wait for Lord Aragorn's confirmation before letting them in."

Her ears immediately perked up at this and she was suddenly on her feet, making her way closer to the edge of the balcony, "So I assume that the king is still asleep then?" She tried to hide her anticipation behind her customary nonchalance. Eowyn nodded.

Heaving a deep breath of the fresh morning air and leaning a bit towards the railings, Celine tugged the band that held her hair together, the gentle gusts of the morning wind caressing the fine blue tendrils with intense care.

It was such a breath taking view that both spectators had found themselves taking a sharp intake of breath as their blue eyes widened.

Her figure stood there, outlined by the rising sun as if she is the hope that had pulled the golden rays to shine upon them for another morning full of chances, mess of blue waves flowing like the elusive freedom they would want to retain for as much as they could, and she turns and meets them with sparkling lavender eyes that could keep the fire of hope burning even through the slim chances of winning.

She couldn't have helped the smile that plastered itself on her face upon seeing the elves that Eowyn was talking about earlier down below.

"What is it, Celine?" Aragorn asked, a worried edge on his tone upon seeing the unnatural enthusiasm the normally so stoic and uptight girl is wearing.

It was almost... Resembling childish excitement.

A description that none of the Fellowship, none of the people who had travelled, worked and fought with her would ever use on her.

It's just that the term is barely applicable on anything else that doesn't include the girl snickering in triumph as she slashed her way towards her enemies and leaving their mangled bodies behind her trail.

She only ever does something remotely close enough to a smile whenever she's killing orcs now.

"Come," she spoke simply, approaching them and pulling him to his feet, "you will see." And the smile that shone on her face now made the sorrow that practically swallowed her up entirely last night seem as if it had been nothing more but an unpleasant illusion.

The Dunedain found himself repressing a chuckle at how much the girl was currently struggling to hide her excitement underneath another one of her many cool facades, "Of course." One managed to escape as a slightly teasing grin made its appearance on his face.

Eowyn caught up with this but was still downright confused, "My lady, what do you mean?" The woman followed them as the duo began briskly walking down spiraling flights of stairs.

Aragorn snickered when a frown marred the girl's cheerful countenance upon hearing the title. Taking her silence as his cue, he half-turned to the woman behind them and mouthed, "she despises being called a lady."

Blue eyes widened at this and the lady's face was that of guilt and great abashment, "Oh my," she gasped as they finally reached the bottom of the steps, "I am so sorry."