Chapter 15

I wake up the next morning in a familiar room, it was Max's room I knew he would do this, I get up from the bed and walk to the door to open it, I walk out of the room and down the hallway really slowly so he doesn't hear me. I manage to get through the front door. That wasn't so hard but why would he do that.

Max's house is only a block away from Melody's house, I choose to go there because Melody might know why he brought me here. I knock on her front door, I waited for 4 minutes until she came to answer it.

"Y/N" she said giving me a hug "hey melody, mind if I come in?" I asked "No not at all" she said, we walked inside her house and went to sit on the couch in the living room. "So why are you here?" She asked "I was in the shopping centre yesterday and this random person took me away when no one was around and this morning I wake up in Max's room and then I came here" I explained "do you think it has something to do with trying to get you back?" She asked, then I remembered something "I don't know he left me a voice mail yesterday though" I said "well open it" she said "ok I will" I said. I turned on my phone and opened Max's voice mail, we both listened to it 'Y/N? Meg gave me your number, she's been sick for a while now and I've been coming over to help her, I hope you don't mind and what I said to melody I totally take it back' he said "wait Meg's sick?" I questioned "I only found out yesterday, I'm so sorry Y/N" she said "I'm going to go see her" I said and stood up from the couch and walked to the front door "wait for me" melody said trailing behind.

We got to Meg's house also my old house it had only been three and half weeks since I was last here. I opened the front door with the spare key under one of her pot plants, we walked inside the house "MEG?" I said "she's probably in her room" melody said, we walked down the hallway to her bed room.

I opened the door Max was sitting on the chair in her room which was next to the Meg's bed, meg was in her bed, she didn't look herself, she was drowsy looking and had big bags under her eyes.

"Y/n I'm so sorry for not telling you" she said her voice was very dry "it-it's ok meg" I said a tear ran down my face, I couldn't hold in The tears, I started to cry "can you guys give us some space" I asked max and melody, they both nodded and left the room,

I cleared my throat and said "How long, meg" "6 months" she said " I only have 2 more weeks left" she said, she started to cry which just made me cry more, I went and sat next to her on the bed and hugged her.

I sat up and wiped my face "meg I don't want you to go" I said "I don't either but I'll feel a lot better" she said "if you say so meg" I said she then sat up and lent against her bed board "any way, how have you been and how was California" she asked trying to change the subject "I've been great over these past weeks and California was amazing especially when we went to Disney land" I said "that's great Hun and how about Harry?" She asked, I texted her about Harry and I dating the day after Harry and I were official. "Oh meg, you have to meet him, he is the best boyfriend, he bought me a Lamborghini for our 1 week anniversary" I said to her "I would love to meet him, you should call him up and ask him to come down here" she suggested "meg that's a great idea I'll call him now" I got off the bed and gave meg a quick hug and walked to the living room to call him.

I rang his number, he answered after one ring "Y/N where have you been?" He asked in a slight panicky tone "I'm in Manchester with my aunt" I said "I was worried you'd gone somewhere else, how is she?" He asked "not so good" I said beginning to cry "what's wrong Y/N?" He asked "she's sick, really sick" I said "do you think you could come down here?" I asked "of course just text me her address and I'll come" he said "ok" I said, I then hung up the phone and texted Harry the address.

Later that day Melody and Max left the house and Harry came and knocked on the door, I got up from the chair besides Meg's bed and walked to the door to answer it.

"Y/n" he said embracing me with a hug, I Buried my head in his chest and then released "so do you want to meet meg?" I asked wiping away some tears "of course" he said. I leaded him to Meg's room.

"Hi I'm Harry" he said holding his hand out to shake, meg shook his hand and said "nice to met you" "nice to
meet you too" he said. We all talked for quite a while. "Should we order some food?" I asked everyone "sure, what do you two want?" Meg asked Harry and I both looked at each other and said "pizza!" "Ok, well I'll have margarita" meg said "I'll have pepperoni" I said "I'll have that as well" Harry said "ok I'll go order them" I said, I walked to the hall way and called up the pizza place and ordered the pizzas.