Chapter 11

(A/N, so I decided to just continue on this story.)

After breakfast we went to the shops, we spent a long time there. I bought a new top, shorts, flat cap and a new pair of shoes, everyone else got pretty similar stuff and Ethan got 4 new pairs of shoes. It was around 1:00pm when us girls came out of Sephora, all the guys were outside the store bored since we were in there for more than half an hour "'are you guys finally done?" Vikk asked "yep" Melody said "thank god" Tobi said.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Freezy whined "Let's go to Nando's then" I said, everyone agreed. We went to the food court and looked around for Nando's, there was no Nando's "where's Nandoooo's" Vikk said annoyed "they don't have one" Sarah said all the guys sighed "no Nando's today" Tobi said shaking his head, the boys all shook there head in shame "you guys can be so dramatic!" Freya said all us girls laughed at her comment "Macca's anyone?" Simon suggested "eh ok" JJ said, we all went to McDonald's and sat on a big table, Harry and I shared some fries and had seperate frozen cokes, the others had burgers, fries and drinks.

We caught a mini van back to the hotel, when we got off Ethan asked everyone "do you guys want to go to the pool?" Everyone nodded yes. So we went back to our rooms and got changed into our swimmers. For the rest of the day we just swam in the pool and relaxed by the pool.

{Melody's POV}
Simon and I left the pool bit earlier than the others because Simon was taking me on a date which I was really excited for. We were going to the movies so I didn't want to over do my look, I wore a black skater skirt with a red/purple crop top with a pair of white all star converses, I then straightened my hair and did my make up which was mascara and eyeliner, I wasn't that into makeup like the other girls, I like the simple look.

Once I was ready I waited for Simon to come to my room, I was in a seperate room since Simon was sharing a room with Vikk. Simon knocked on the and I went to answer it "hey" I said "you look great" he said, I blushed "thanks, you too" I said, we walked down the hallway, he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie with the SDMN logo in white.

When we got to the movies Simon went over to the register to pay for the tickets and buy us snacks for the movie, he was walking back holding two drinks and a thing of popcorn I walked up to him and grabbed the drink and said "thank you" giving him a kiss on the cheek, my phone then vibrated I quickly checked who texted me. It was max Y/N's ex boyfriend, I just quickly glanced at my phone it said something about Y/N then I switched off my phone "who was that" Simon asked "nobody, should we go into the cinema" I said "yea let's go" he said, we then went into the cinema to watch the movie nerve. The movie was really good and it was fun with just Simon and I.

"bye Simon, see you tomorrow" I said to Simon giving him a kiss on the lips "bye" he said then left. I went to sit on my bed I was editing a video that Simon and I made before we left for Los Angeles we were opening packs, it was quite funny going through the footage since I got better players then him, but then I realised about the text from max so I went onto my messages and opened it

MAX
Who's the guy Y/N's with?

ME
What guy?

MAX
The guy that's all over her Instagram

ME
Oh him, yeah that's her new boyfriend, he's way more better than you'll ever be

MAX
I don't think so, where he at?

ME
You don't need to know

MAX
When I find out I will beat him up so Y/N will take me back

ME
If you think she'll take you back you obviously have no brain so BYEE!

oh shit, what happens if he does beat Harry up I have to tell Y/N about this, but it's late I guess I'll have to tell her first thing tomorrow.

{Y/N POV}
I woke the next morning quite early, I walked to the living room area and admired the view until I got rudely interrupted by a loud hard knock on the door I went to open it "WHA-" I said in an angry tone until I realised who it was "hey melody what's up?" I asked a bit confused "we need to talk" she said seriously "ok, what about?" I asked "let's go on a walk and I'll tell you there" she said and dragged me from my room, good thing I didn't bother getting into my Pj's last night otherwise I would be getting dragged down the hallway in the them. "So what do you want to tell me?" I asked, we were out the front of the hotel and walking down the strret "max" she said, my eyes widened "what about him?" I was really worried I hated him and I seriously didn't want or need him in my life anymore "he found out about you and Harry and he thinks beating Harry up well make you want him back" she said in a nervous tone "well he has no chance" I said "that's what I told him and he hasn't replied" she said "I really don't want to be thinking about this can we go back" I asked really worried about what will happen.

We went back to my room Harry was up "morning babe" I said walking into the living room area where he was "morning" he said to both of us "hi" melody said "where did you go?" Harry asked "melody wanted to talk to me about max" I said he stood up "MAX? Isn't that the guy who cheated on you" he asked "yea, calm down Harry" I said "well what did he say?" Harry asked, Melody told him while I got changed when I got back to the room Harry said "that bloody d*ckhead" "totally agree" melody said "guys can we not talk about this" I said walking next to Harry "good idea" Harry said giving me a hug I hugged him back and he gave me a kiss on the forehead while he released from the hug "should we go get breakfast?" Harry asked looking at both of us "yep" I said "I'm gonna get Simon" melody said "ok see you at breakfast" I Said "see you" she said then left to get Simon.