'Laughter is the Best Medicine'

[Sans X Sick Reader]

(____-Your Name)

Since i live in the underground for past few months,I caused a fever like a 1 week, i was in the skeleton brothers house.i lay on the couch with my blanket taking a nap sometimes.sans was just there for me doing something to me Sweetly like a Gentleman, making me comfortable,giving my food. He always proctecting me..

Papyrus place a plate with a spaghetti to the coffeetable,
I smiled to him,so was he.. Toriel came in to check in for me when sans going job to sell hotdogs,undyne and alphys came along too,so does mettaton they just hanging the house,we talked while i was laying on the couch.. we watched anime with alphys. Papyrus place a soft blanket to the floor to sit and lay all my friends withought a couch i lay to..they really care about me soo much..

I just hope sans finished his job,i want him in here too..
I felt a bit worried, i wanna hug his warm jacket,his calm smile to me..

*A few Hours Later...

Sans came in to his home,all our friends giving a wave i called his name, sans walked over to me giving a kiss on the forehead my friends are like 'Aww..' they were thinking were like a couple, a slight blush onto my cheeks,sans Chuckles and touch our foreheads a for a second and smiled together.. it was our favorite moment..

Were watching Mew mew Kissy Cutie Together all my friends,
When we see our favorite part of the episode,Sans Grin wider
Looks like he's "*You got to be Kitten Me.." He said "SANS NOT THE TIME!"He yelled i Laughed. "*Bro, I didn't Mew to DisPurr You.." He winked Toriel and i laughed, Undyne facepalms,Alphys Giggled Confusingly,Papyrus show his Fist to him showing a simbol to his fist like this (💢) "SANS I'LL REALLY GONNA BLOW-UP"he got Quiet,I snorked Tried not to burst my laughter,Sans Grin got wider than ever looks like He Got Succeded,Papyrus Goes to the Kitchen and shouted "SANS WHY!?!" We all laughed..

All my Friends Got Home,Even Mom Toriel they all leave from the house. Sans And Papyrus Waved,Papyrus Left the Doorway to cook spaghetti. I try to stand up and walk to the doorway to sans,After i walked to him He looks at me Suprised that i can Stand up he said "*You feel better yet Kid?" He place his boney hand to my forehead, well.. he didn't feel temperature to touch skins as a skeleton.i'll just say to him "Yeah.. alittle bit" he grins at me and patting my head, then chuckles "*I guess My Puns Really Fill You Better" I laughed Harder and Punch him on his boney Shoulders 'he was right it really makes me feel better' i kissed his cheekbones,and giggled to him.

I hold my blanket,Papyrus Finished his Cooking for Dinner.We eat together Spaghetti it was going nightime and papyrus Walk to his room. Sans Sat to the couch,and i Lay my head to his Lap and We slept Together..

"*Sleep Well Sweetheart.."

*Noon..

"Sans! Sans! I feel Better now!"I hug him tighter,he hugs me back "*Really? That Fast?" He feel amused, he checked my Forehead but i shove it off. I Kissed him on the Teeth his eyesockets widen,and kiss back. I let go and smiled "I don't know what happend but i really feel pumped up before i awake!" He chuckles and stroke my Hair, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

We watched tv together, i lay on Sans Lap and he keeps patting me on the head "Hey sans..." He replied "Hmm..?"
"Is it making me laugh makes me feel better? I'm just guessing it would be.. i just only remember that yesterday.." he let out a chuckle and hugged me, i hug back "*I don't Think so Kiddo.. noone feel better making them laugh.." I replied "Well.. i think
You might be wrong too.." I giggled and kissed his Cheekbones "Some people Say that.. A good,Hearty Laugh Makes out for a Stress that makes anyone Relaxed and I feel relaxed about it too" I let go of him "Your Puns,Your Horrible Puns,and Jokes that what makes me Feel better about you.. The way you Cheered me Up,i was thinking that.. your by my side.. i remember the happy moments the way you treated to papyrus causing him to trigger,I was really happy that one.. all of your memories Will always be The Happiest Thing i've ever imagine..." I kissed his Forehead "Don't Worry Sans..."

"I'll Never Leave you Alone I promise"

The sound of the Heartbeat He heard.. the way he Worried about me.. The day in the Sunlight.. I will Never Leave him Alone...Right before when i caused a Disease..

*Hospital to the Surface..

"*___...Y-You Said You Never L-Leave Me R-right?"
He brushed my cheek,His Blue Tears fall down to the soft Green Silk... I let my tears out and smiled, i hold his Hands
"I-i know I'll never Leave... But it might be.." he Snobs,and Crying.. Someone Opened the Door "Sir, its time for us.." the doctor exclaimed and tears let out to his CheekBones and Leaves the Patient Room....

Leaving him alone.. he will never be by my side...
The way.. He treated me Like this For making me.. Happy..
He always makes me Happy... and I loved him For years...
He feel the same way to me.. and i Hope i want to be with him Soon...

"____,Sweety.."He trembled, and placed the flowers the top of the stone altar.. he's Still crying, "*You Remembered the Day You Fill Better Right..?" He felt shaking his heart.. he chuckles a bit"*You said about Making sick people To laugh r-right?" He brushed the stone altar... "its how you heard about people like this..." he sobs, "That.. Laughter.."he sobs again.. stutter his words..

"*Laughter is the best Medicine.."

[Did anyone cried? No? Okay.. .-.]