home sickness

race

sitting there in my tree i look at the bright blue sky as no clouds dare tarnish it beauty. Biting part of the licorice i was eating i wonder what was going on back home. I was always traveling and going from village to village never really staying home. Always helping out with missions that i was told to do. Not once getting sick of home i knew i can return to it at any time. THough here in this different demision and assign a mission here i couldnt go home. the trees were full and they began to change in color meaning it was beginning to end in the season. Sighing i look at my watch telling me school was about to start.

Kyoya

Race came to school with a peice of red licorice hanging from the conor of her mouth. Her mind seem far away and her eyes seem to be drifting to a whole another world. Tamaki seem to notice this as well and spoke to me one the side. Haruhi soon join in a long with every one else. Haruhi thought maybe she was home sick. She been here for a little while now and she seem to be home sick.

Race

i did not feel like training today i headed to the host club with Honey and Mori. Honey kept asking me if i was going to make any cake. For a while i have baking with Haruhi she seem to be intersted in some of the home cooking.

"so Race-chan," i look down to honey his big brown eyes looking me and while holding my hand. Mori was on the other side looking at me in his usual emtionless face. These two plus Haruhi been getting along. "What is your home like?"

The question got both Ryo and me caught off gaurd. "Well there a few other village beside my home but it has very little technology to it. Most of the people i know are ninja like me. There different regions with different characters. Though my home is called the village hidden in the leaves. It has kinda like Mount Rushmore in America it has the faces of our Hokages craved into it. Plus it a wall in area though most villages have that characteristic as for protection. Most of the time we are at war though right now with this new alliance most to nearly all the other villages are trying to work to gether."

Mori

Watching her speak of her home i saw a dream look filled her eyes. She was home sick and clearly tried of not being able to see her friends back home.

Race.

heading to the host club the usual floral greating though once it clear i saw something i could never excepted. They were dressed as well as some kinda of samurai. Looking at them i could not help bubt laugh. Buckling over i grabbed my stomach trying to ease of this cramp. "What are you guys doing?"

"well we see that you seem home sick and well we thought this would befun." Tamaki said while brushing his ponytail off his shoulder.

"Yeah i have been home sick but i am ninja." I look at Haruhi and Kyoya and they replied told you so. "Besides samurai and ninja have been at war for many years." Tamaki jaw dropped and went over to his conor. Sighing i coud not help it they did try to do something nice for me even if he got it wrong.

Walking over to the fool king i placed my hand on his shoulder. He look up me with those stupid tear filled eyes. He stood up and look me in the eye. "Thank you," was all could think of then kissed his cheeck. His face went bright red and he covered his mouth. Smiling at him i walked over to Kyoya and thanked him and kissed his cheeck as well. Haruhi was happy i was not mad and that i was actually enjoying it.

Kyoya

placing my hand of my cheeck where she kissed it i could not help but blush. She actually was happy even though it was the wrong culture. She walked over to the rest of the hosts and thank them as well. She smiled and made a few hand signs and then she transformed into her ninja outfit. Her smile seem to make my heart fill with butterflies and make seem like all i ever will want to do in my life is make sure that smile will never faid.

Hikaru

she seem so happy her smile filled the room. Today she was hanging out with me and Kaoru. "Hey Race lets test you ninja skills."

,"Alright" she raised a eye brow and stared at the two of us.

"Can you tell which one of us is Hikaru." My brother and i said at the same time. Only Haruhi could tell us apart beside ourselves. The two of us traded places a few times. Some of the girls tried to geuss though they were clearly guessing from sheer luck.

"Simple Hikaru your the one on my left and Kaoru your the one on my right." Both of us were taken back when we were tell her she was wrong she raised her hand. "the reason i can tell is from the way you hold yourself. As well from your guys sent. Even though you guys use the same calone it still different from each other. Then as well as when i pointed the two of you out. Hikaru eyes ecame dialted for a second. While Kaoru shoulders relax. Almost if your relieve i could tell you apart."

Everyone stared at her and a few od the girls were complenting her of her ability to tell us apart. She simply smiled and look at us in the eys. "you may be twin and may be identical but you still are you own person and each have their own special trait."