hi mommy

Soory i havent up dated this one i have a very small attention span so when i think of soemthing knew i lanch on to that one and work on it

oh and once again i shall say id not own anyone beside race and ryo

<><><><><>

Mom caled and she knew all that what happen you see like the thrid hokage she able to see things through a crystal ball. annoying yes, but helpful nether the less.

"So i know what happen," she wasnt yelling wait i screwed up she always yells when a mission hit a bump. "I think its a good idea that you keep their memorry intact."

I temporialy swinged to the side before comeing back. "Uh."

"Race you are strong and they seem noce and i think you can trust them. of course you will have to keep things a secrt, but still."

"This is not my mother she would be chowing my head off so state your name imposter and tell where she is." I yelled in the phone getting weird looks from the guys.

Putting the phone next to my er i had to take it away, becaus eshe was yelling yep its her.

"Sorry it just well..."

"I know but listen Ryo and you cant stay alone you need to interact and these people seem to be the way demons come. the amount of postive engery they prduce the demons are able to use to get through."

"We know." i said getting another weird look.

"Tell them the basic and leave out what you think needs to be i trust you besides you need friends besides the few you hav ehear,"

"Looks whos talkin gmom you have less friends then me."

"Yeah and remeber i can make it so you never come hime."

"Love yopu too, bye-bye."

Hanging up the phone i turned back at them. "You must keep this a secret i will keep haruhi part if you keep mine."

"And you come back everyday and be a host." tamaki said as he regained compusure.

"Very well if you tell no one." They all nodded and i sighed the girls soon woke and starewd at me.

"Sorry for my kook i was asked to try out our next theme but please not to be rude it is time to leave. for we all are vry tired." all the girls nodded and left. "Simply tins. What i l=told  before is all you will know for it is safest."

Kyoya

she left and i couldnt believe itg we got her. she was a ninja a real living ninja which was amazing

i wanted to leap in the air

.....

author note

soorry its so short writters block love yah all