change of plans

Haruhi
As we headed to get ready tamaki was coming up with a plan to give race a party. I actually was agreeing with him that it would be good. It was sort of sad that she never celebrated anything. Though she really didn't seem to mind.
"We can throw a costume party." Haru suggested.
"That a brilliant idea and we can have it sort of celebrating everything and we can make like it birthday party. After all race-chan probably never celebrated a birthday either." Honey-sempai said as he look like he was about to cry.
As the guys carried on I realized that is still quite a bit we don't know about her. Not even anything really sure we knew her secret but it felt like nothing compared to who race really is.
"OK it settled once we are done with our stay here we will make the greatest surprise costume birthday holiday celebration that this and any world will ever know." Tamaki said while striking a pose.

Time skip brought to you by cake

Once ready we followed a slender woman with green hair and yellow tone skin that wore a red kimono out to the west gate as she said in think hiss like voice. At the gate we didn't see race anywhere just a training g field and three stairways one leading through the Forrest one to the mountains and another somewhere in between.

"Which way do we go," asked kaoru.

"It would be for the best if we wait." Kyouya pushed his glasses up.

we only waited a few minutes when honey and mori pushed us out of the way as a kuni hit where we were standing. AS we all were shocked there was a menacing laughter.

Race

I felt the presence only for a little before i began heading out. instantly i put my demons to high alret and ordered them to find the intruder. while keeping the humans unaware. the last thing i needed was to get them all upset and worried. So keeping myself alert i headed to the west gate where i was going to meet them. as i headed there a laughter broke the silence. Racing to the voice i found the humans frighten and a kuni piercing the ground.

Kyouya

The laughter was chilling as it became louder as we all were confused there was a ping. soon race stood before us with kuni in her hand and one deflected to the ground. "Show yourself you bastard," she snapped and the laughter soon grew more.

From the shadows appeared a man with pale skin and white hair that was slicked back. he wore a black robe that had red clouds on it as well as it was open to reveal a tone body. Again he laughed and stared at race. "God Hidan its just you and here i actually thought it was something threating."" Race sighed and we all stared at her and then at the man. even i was shocked the man held a three bladed scythe and was throwing weapons at her.

Laughing again the scythe disappeared and he crossed his arms. "I just wanted to make sure these were guest that's all little ray-ray."

"Well they clearly are and i should guess i will be having more in mere second. Isnt that right Deidre, Sasuke, Sasori and Itachi," She said and four other figures appeared. The first one was a a guy with bright blonde hair that was partially pulled in a pony tail he wore the same clothing as the hidan guy, Next was a guy about our age that had short hair and the back stood up. he wore a white top and grey pants that had a purple rope tied around his waist. Next was a guy with red hair that wore the same clothes that had the red clouds he had tan skin but there something seriously off about him. Finally the lasy guy look like the one in purple but his hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and had tear lines on his face while he too wore the red clouds.

Race

Well this changes my plans, i thought. "Long time no see what brings this little get together." Still standing in front of the others i did not need them getting in the way if things go sour. i doubted it but hidan i know can be a little aloof.

"Nothing just wanted to see how everything was going, un." Dei-dei said while he stared at the others behind me. "So these are the ones in your report open portals by their positive moods, un."

"Yes they are," i moved to the side and introduced each of them and introduced the others. It was funny when dei-dei shook tamaki hand and his mouth licked the fool king.

"What is wrong you got a mouth on your hand." freaked out tamaki stood of stone as he was showed there is actually one on each.

"Nothing is worng with them it just helps my art, un." Laughing he backed away and the host club look at me as if my friends were going to eat them.

"Dont worry they will not harm you well most of them shouldnt hidan i would worry about." Turning a eye to hidan he froze. " tough if he does anything i promise that it will be the last thing that jashin loving foul mouth slack jaw ever does." Grinning i watched as he paled and walked a few steps back from where he was standing. " well this changes my plans i guess we are going to go swimming later then.' Rubbing the back of my head the host club agreed.

Once change back and getting a room set for my extra guest I headed outside.

Haruhi

We were outside I the center courtyard. There was a small garden and terrace and a clear view of the four mountain homes. As we waited her other friends came as well. Race soon came carrying a tray of treats with the four spirits from earlier. "Okay so this is t akward at all." Haru said and the six others seemed to hear. The one named sasuke rolled his red black eyes. While hidan look upset and itachi as well sasori look indifferent. Deidrdra was more focused on the cake.
"Race cakes hooray," deidra shouted and quickly grabbed one.
"Glad you still like my cooking there dei-dei." Smiling at the blonde race took a seat next to us. Watching as she smiled at them I realized they were from her world. They would know more about her then we probably could ever imagine.
"So Race," the sasuke guy spoke.
"What up chicken butt," the guy glared at her and race only glared back daring him to say something about it. Making f a tch noise he broke the stare and turned his head away.
"Race shy are you looking like that," the itachi guy spoke.
Looking to race she look like she did every day to us.
"Yeah what up with the disuise,UN.'
" disguise," we all asked at once. Which got a laugh from hidan.
"Man race when you leave people in the dark you really leave them in the dark."

Race

Hidan laughed and let out a sigh. I really didn't think this day way too g to come so soon or even at all really. "Well this is akward." Glaring at the guys I could feel the confusion radiating off the host club .

"Race what are they talking g about." Asked haruhi.

"Well this really isn't what I really look like it one of my forms kind of like akira, the clones and when I cha be the two of us to guys. It my normal form. A form that I thought would fit best in this world."
"You mean this is not what you really look like."
"Yes and no honey, I mean yes it what I would look like if I was born in this world as the person that I am here. Though it just a form I have many. I actually not counting my fusion form with the demons quite a few. I have a true form and a complete form. The true form is the one I really look like as normal. My complete is well my trusest form that I don't take often or at all if it can be helped. There actually four others like me in this whole demsions that exist. There is myself and Kenji that I can say right now. You see I am not really human for like a celestiL being."

Stopping fo r a second I let it sink in. I could feel their confusion and I could feel the guilt from the others.