love me or hate me i dont give a shit

Names Race call me that only that like i said im a ninja top of my class and im going to a lame academy for snob nose burger whipping rich kids. Yesterday i came here to get my bairings and all stared cause i wore panda and skirt. Not that banna yellow dress. So today im wearing blue jeans and a red v-neck long sleeve shirt.

Walking to the entrance of the school i saw a girl looking around for someone and looking like she was going to puke. She must be my escort yippie i thought to myself. "Hey you Tara," i asked my voice sosunded colder then usual then again i was pissed off at the council and i ahvent so much as got a sniff of a demon around. So pretty much my anger is a little high.

"ah yes are you Akria Senju," i felt proud of my last name for my adopitive mother is just that my mother and if wasn't for my loyalty to her i would not be here.

"Race please," I said giving a small bow abd the girl went red in the face. Three things im good at fighting, tactics and being a actress.

"I was told to show you around," she said nervously and i followed her.

Easily i became bored here and i only wanted to do was find a quite place to take a nap and stare at the clouds.Shika your wearing off on me, i happily sung in my head at the thought of cloud watching with him and hinata and neji.

"hi Race," tara said happily as the day ended she i believe think she likes me i dont talk as she rambles on just bwalk and study my surroundings.

"Thank you for the day but ill be heading home now," i said but she grabbed my arm, I could feel a part of me wanting to hit her for touching me but i remained in control and simply pulled away.

"I want to show you something it will be fun i promise you." Sighing i followed her to the music room three."Please trust me if you dont then dont be mad."

Walking in there were billions of rose petals swirling in the air and a sicking sweet smell alomst wanted to barf. As the room began to clear i saw guys standing around and one guy was a girl intresting. "Welcome, princesses they all said and bowed their heads.

"Hi," Tara happily chimed and i just rolled my eyes

"Welcome back Tara," a little boy who looked about eight said his blonde hair spiked while his chocolate color eyes happily loooked at me. "WHo your friend?"he asked he might be childish looking i thought to myself but hes at least seventeen.

"Oh this is Race she just moved here today's her first day and i am to escort her around so i brought her here," Tara face was going red as she told this child about me.

Rolling my eyes i just wanted a place to sleep not be around mumbling idiots. Yes im calling them idiots because well idk.

"Nice to meet you," he said as he held a stuff rabbit.

"Hello Princess," a guy with blonde hair and blues eyes approached me and held out a rose. As the rose was pointed at me i let some of my charka go to it and it turned to dust.

"YOu are annoying," i said as he began to rant how the rose just disappeared. "Handing a rose to someone you dont even know how idiotic."

"Oh sorry im the king here Tamaki," he said proudly, then he pointed to a guy on a lab top and a set of twins. "This is Kyoya, and the demons Hikaru and Kaoru." THne he pointed to the child, a tall quit guy and then the girl. "Mori, Honey and my precoius Haruhi." He went over to the girl and gave her a hug.

"Idiots," i said again.

"Your so mean," Tamaki said and i rolled my eyes.

"Love me or hate me i really dont give a shit," i said coldly then i sensed my first pray. Heading to the door the twins blocked it waving their fingersw. Rolling my eyes i went to the open window and jumped. There was a loud scream and i easily landed on the ground looking up. they stared at me like i was some freak, but the power of the vitum was hi and all wanted was to let some anger go.