7. Dude... we're Screwed

Start from the beginning

"That's because you only found out now."

"I... huh. Makes sense."

I smiled at him.

"How'd you guys meet him?" I said." Even though you guys don't actually remember yourselves, and just what he told you." I continued.

They stayed silent for a while.

"I started going insane after my sister died..." Toby said. I looked at him.

"And then Slender started appearing... my... dad was a drunk old bastard. He didn't care for any of us. Not Me. Not Mom. Not... Lyra... So I killed him and ran. I set the house and a large part of the forest on fire, almost killing myself, but then Slender saved me. When I woke up after that, I couldn't remember anything." he continued.

I smile at him.

"I guess both our dad's are assholes. What about you two?" They didn't answer immediately.

"Well... it's started when we were making a movie with-" Hoodie said.

"Meow!" We turned our gazes toward the sound, and saw Felix running towards us.

"Felix? What're you doing here? Home is that way, silly!" I said, picking up the cat.

"Hey, anyone else smell smoke?" Toby said.

"Oh, ha-ha" Masky said sarcastically.

"No, really, I smell something burning" We all stopped and sniffed the air.

"Forest fire?" I ask.

"No... I know forest fire. This smells... different..." Hoodie said.

Masky suddenly went stiff as a plank.

"Wait...." he muttered. He looked at Hoodie.

They both sprinted off towards my home. Toby and I followed them shortly.

We reached my home... or what's left of it.

The remnants of my home was still a flaming pile of ashes.

"No..." I muttered.

Felix gave an agitated purr and jumped out of my arms.

"No, no, no... not again..." Masky muttered.

"Bad case of Deja vu, I see." a male voice said behind me. I heard the sound of a gun's safety being disabled. I stiffened. Hoodie tackled me to the floor, getting me out of firing range. He stayed on top of me, protecting me from any potential bullet wounds. Masky slowly backed away, and Toby unsheathed his hatchets. Masky and Hoodie seemed very afraid of this guy.

I peeked slightly from under Hoodie at the guy. He had brown hair and eyes, and was wearing glasses.

"Alex?! You should be dead!" Masky yelled.

"Shut up, you liar! It's your fault I died!"

"Yeah, I killed you, so what? You killed Brian and attempted to kill me before that! You killed Jay too! Jessica and I are the only ones to survive! If she's still alive!" Masky yelled.

"It's your fault it came after us! It's your fault I tried killing everyone!" he yelled

"Are you just gonna yell at each other, or are we gonna kill this guy?" Toby said.

"Hoodie, you can get off now, I can defend myself." I say.

"Sorry. Don't want you getting hurt." he muttered. He got up, but still stood between me and this... Alex.

"What do you want, Alex?" Hoodie said coldly.

"The girl. I finally tracked down that thing's precious daughter. She's my way of getting revenge." he said