While I silently munched on my cheesecake, I felt dizzy, and closed my eyes, and when I reopened them, I was suddenly all logic and neatness.

Lefty.

I examined the room, seeing poorly-cleaned paint splotches covering the walls.

"Goddamit. I hate it when everything's a mess. Righty, you are seriously annoying me!" I yelled to no one, really. I finished my cheesecake and started to furiously scrub the paint off the walls.

Why do I always have to clean up the mess? Can't she be NEAT for once in her lifetime?!

Soon, I had all color erased from the walls and floors. Feeling satisfied with myself, I trudged to my room, turning on my computer. Let's see if I can hack some unlucky loser's computer. But just as I started, My eyelids drooped and I was back to normal.

"Goddamit! Ugh..." I groaned, standing up. As I walked back to the kitchen, wondering if my cheesecake was still there, a knock sounded on my front door.

Surprised, I looked at the door, frowning slightly. Another knock sounded and I snapped out of my frozen state and went to open the door. On the other side, stood three teenaged boys.

"Well shit. This is new." I muttered.

I don't know if this was a prank or if these guys were just weird, but all three of them had masks on. Something clicked in my mind, and a forgotten memory popped up.

Oh! Right! There's some freaks with masks that were after me! But... these guys looked different. Their masks didn't match, and they were young. Their masks were also way different than the other guys'.

What if they're hallucinations?

Hesitantly, I lifted my hand and lightly poked the guy in front in the center of his chest. When my hand didn't pass through, I recoiled and squeaked. I jumped back and exclaimed: "Shit!"  

Grabbing my back-up weapons, which I always kept close to the door in case this happens, and pointed a gun at the guy on the left, and raised an axe in front of the guy in front.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I demanded, social-anxiety disappearing and my neck twitching involuntarily.

The boys stiffened, obviously surprised, but didn't respond.

"Better answer, I have Tourette's, meaning my finger could twitch any moment now and blast your buddy's brains out." I said, jerking my head towards the guy I was pointing my gun at, who was wearing a mouth guard and orange goggles.

"Y-you have Tourette's too?" he asked. I looked at him. Too? Meaning he has this god-awful disorder as well?

"Well, yeah, but we're getting off topic here!"

The guy in the center, who was wearing a white mask with black features, cleared his throat and straightened up.

"Erm... I'm Tim, or Masky, Twitchy, here, is Ticci Toby, or just Toby and this is Brian, or Hoodie."

I looked at all three of them.

The one on the left had a black ski-mask with red eyes and a frown stitched on it. He wore a yellow hoody, hence the name, and light blue jeans. He was looking slightly down, hands in his hoody pockets.

The guy in the middle, or Masky, had a tan jacket and grey pants, dark brown, almost black, hair was seen sticking out from under his hood. By the way his mask was tilted, I guessed he was smiling.

The last guy, known as Toby, had a grey-brown jacket, black jeans and chestnut colored curls sticking up in various directions. His head was tilted to the side curiously, observing my every move.