0.67

"Kellin! Wake up!" Tyler said as she bounced on the bed like an excited puppy.

"Tyler" Kellin groaned and hit Tyler with a pillow. 

"Kellin get up please!" Tyler whined.

"Noooo come cuddle!" He whined back imitating Tyler.

"Kellin please! Let's get out the house or something." Tyler said pulling on Kellin's arm.

"Fine, go get dressed" kellin said giving in as he sat up.

Tyler squealed and ran to the guest room and dug through her bag. She put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a white tank top and threw a flannel on over it and rolled her sleeves up.

~~~

"Kellin! Look a ferris wheel Tyler pointed at the lit up ferris wheel in the distance. It was nearing the end of summer so nights were cooler and days shorter.

"Okay I'm coming" Kellin said being dragged by Tyler to the ferris wheel line. Tyler stared up at the lit up moving wheel as it stopped and started letting people off and on. 

"Kellin look at the beautiful sunset." Tyler pointed out happily as they were sat at the top.

"But I'd rather look at you. You are more beautiful" kellin said with a smile.

"Stop being cheesy." Tyler said with a laugh and slapped Kellin's arm.

"Oww" he whined and rubbed the spot where Tyler slapped him.

"Wimp" Tyler mumbled.

"Hey don't be rude I'm your ride home." he responded.

"You wouldn't leave me." Tyler shot back.

"Try me" Kellin said.

"No" Tyler mumbled quietly.

"Can we just go now. I'm tired" Tyler said as they got off the ferris wheel.

"Sure let's go" kellin responded and they walked back to his car.

~~~

"Aren't you sleeping in my room tonight?" Kellin questioned a bit confused as to why Tyler was laying in the guest bed curled up under the covers.

"No, I don't feel well. Don't want to get you sick" Tyler lied and closed her eyes as kellin left and turned the light off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's short I'm sorry but I've re-published my story Madness so go give it a read. Xx