After class you go to your locker that was half way to your next class. You didn't use it often, but thanks to Law's appearance you remembered that you had a demon text book in your locker. You open it up, smiling at the black hide cover as you pull it out of its resting place, dusting it off. You take a step back just as your locker slams shut. Jumping, you notice you're surrounded by Lucci the chimera and his transfer friends.

"What are doing human? Brushing up on your demonology?" He rumbles reaching for the book. You keep it from his grasp with a frown.

"I hope you don't plan on trying to befriend the new guy, how pitiful." The siren, Kalifa hisses.

"You just don't get it, you don't belong here human." Jabra the Takuro rumbles behind you. Shivering slightly, you glance around for an exit. Spotting an opening, you rush for it but Kaku steps in your way. You stop as his ridiculous form comes out. The weregiraffe. You can't help but giggle at him. His eyes narrow.

"Why are you laughing? Have you gone mad with fear?" He growls.

"She's not afraid of any of you." A voice makes you all look back. Law kept his hands in his pockets as his tail removes a textbook from his locker.

"Oh? Then what does she feel?" Jabra inquires. The demon meets your gaze and smirks.

"Annoyed, I can't blame the human either, a bunch of strong monsters badgering her because they silently fear humans, how pitiful." He states. Lucci and his gang turns on him.

"What was that?" Lucci growls. Law looks at him and tilts his head.

"Do you really not see?" He questions smirking. His eyes glint to yours and you turn and to run off at that, silently thanking the demon. Jabra swiftly blocks your way at that.

"Don't think about it." He snarls. You take a step back and look back at Lucci as he steps toward Law, claws coming out so you swiftly yank on Hitori, making Lucci yowl as you run past, grabbing Law's arm and running off with him. Law blinks at you, glancing back at the chasing monsters before tossing a black orb ahead of you making a black portal open up. You run through it with him, shuddering and falling to your knees, dropping the book you had.

"Deep breathes human." He says leaning down and picking up the book. You blink and look up at him as he goes through the book. "This is all accurate, good choice for studying..." He offers it to you as you stand. You take it with a blush and nod rigidly.

"Thank you..." You murmur.

"You were rather brave, you surprised me.... Do it again sometime." He tells you before leaving you alone. You look around, recognizing the hall you were now in.

"___....?" You look back at Ace as he shuffles over with a head tilt. "Okay....?"

"I'm fine Ace, are you having a good day?" You kiss his cheek. He smiles only offering a hum in response. You smile and walk him to his class. "I hope your day gets better Ace."

"You.... Too...." He breathes watching you with a smile. You smile back and head to your next class swiftly. You liked your next class, and the silver wraith that taught it. You walk in and the wraith looks over, wisps of smoke flicking off of him. He blinks his glowing red eyes at you.

"___... You're a bit late." He comments in his echoing voice.

"Hi Mr. Smoker, I brought you something to um... Eat? I studied that wraith's get their strength from lava stones so I got one for you and Mr. Rocinante." You tell him taking out a stone box and opening it for him. A smile ghosts his handsome face and he takes one.

"How thoughtful of you, thank you." He rumbles. You smile and take your seat.

"Did you bring me some food too?" A voice makes you look over at your reptile shifter friend.

"Hey Drake! I brought you one of the ones I was raising, I hope it tastes good." You breathe handing him a shoe box. He takes it and blinks at the weight.

"He's a big one.. Thank you!" He chimes, forked tongue swiping over your cheek. You blush and giggle.

"That tickled..."

"Ssssorry, I didn't mean to do that... I hope that did not disssssgust you...." He blushes heading his face.

"It's okay! It's really cute!" You giggle lightly.

"I'm glad you think ssssoo..." He breathes.

"Focus." Smoker speaks up making you both look at him. "Let's begin class."