mwe hehehe!

You p.o.v

As I stood behind the lamp I over heard their conversation. "PAPYRUS WARE WHERE YOU (excuse me for the HORRIBLE grammar) I COULDN'T EVEN FIND YOU AT MUFFETS!" Said a obviously angerd voice. "Well sorry bro I was practicing knock knock jokes. You know how much I a-door them. Nye hehe." Said papyrus. I silently giggled. The other voice scolded and said, "PAPYRUS there's no time for your obnoxious jokes! What if a human passes threw?!! I need to capture a human and bring them to alphys so I can finally be in the royal guard!!" Said the other voice. "I have a feeling that this lamp might help." Said papyrus leaning to the lamp and patting my head. " UGH PAPYRUS I don't have time for lamps! And you need to recalibrate your puzzles!"  Said the voice seeming very annoyed. Then a blue butterfly comes out of no where and lands on my nose. As soon as it did a tickle was sent threw my body and I sneezed, making both of them stop talking and look in my direction. The other person or...monster, was short had blue eyes. He has a gray shirt, blue bandana around his neck, dark Gray jeans, and blue boots. But when he saw me his blue eyes changed into stars. It was adorable!! "Oh....my.....gosh....Papy is that a human!?!?!?!?!?" He said full of excitement and glee. "I told ya the lamp would help." Papyrus said with a wink. The little skeleton stood straight and and pointed at me. "HUMAN! I am the magnificent sans! And I will capture you threw various puzzles! So be prepared human!  Mwe hehehe!" Said the little skeleton, who is happened to be named sans. And with that he ran off. I turned to papyrus and gave a worried look. "Don't worry kid. My brother wouldn't hurt a fly." He said with a smile, I smiled back.

No one p.o.v

Blueberry quickly walked to go check and make sure his puzzles and traps where secure. As he did this he thought to him self, "I had finally found a human! Alphys would be so proud of me once I show her them! But first I must put them  threw many puzzles. But...you know...the human was pretty cute. And she had a blue scarf! kinda like me! Maybe I won't show her to alphys just yet....cuz I know as soon as I do she'll give them to the queen, and from there game over. So I'll keep her around for a while. Hopefully she'll listen and stick around!"  Blueberry nodded to him self and continued checking all his puzzles and traps...

TO BE CONTINUED.

I'm sorry for the short chapter! The next on should be longer. And thanks for all the reads guys! You're the best! X3 hope you liked the new chapters! See ya on the flip side! PEACE! (Had to do a little  edit. It's all good now!)