Unwanted memoreis

Your p.o.v

I began to move around, soon realizing that I wasn't in the freezing cold snow. Yet on some thing soft and warm. I slowly opened one eye and looked around. I was in a house and covered in a bunch of blankets, and on a couch. I attempted to get up but instead fell off the couch with a thud. I sat up and saw sans standing over me. I jumped in surprise. "Human! Are you alright?!" He said his voice full of concern. I nodded in response. "Great! Then you can try the magnificent sans's tacos!" I sit up slowly. "Oh look who finally woke up." I here a familiar say. I look to my left and see papyrus. "You alright kid? You where basically ice when we found ya." He says. I nod in response. "Ok just wanna make sure everything is all cool " he responds. Sans gives an annoyed groan and I giggle. "Human don't encourage him!" Sans complains. "Oh chill out bro. Don't be so cold hearted." Papyrus says with a chuckle. I laugh and sans gives another annoyed groan. He gets up. "Human! Stop encouraging his idiotic jokes!" Sans says obviously annoyed.(join papyrus in annoying sans?)
                           [<3yes?]              [No?]
I choose yes and chime in with sans."I'm sorry but you gotta admit, his puns are pretty ice" I say giggling. "UGH" sans practically yells. "human! Don't follow him! Hes a bad influence!!" "C'mon bro you sending icicles to my heart here!" Papyrus says. Sans looks at him, "papyrus you don't even have a-" he stops realising it was another pun. He throws his hands on the air. "Ok! That's it! I'm done!" He walks up stairs, and walks into the first room and slams the door. "He hates puns" papyrus says. "I can see that" I say. "So, you plan on chilling on the floor for the rest of the day or...?" papyrus says looking down. I almost forgot I was still on the floor. I blush slightly. "Heh I'll help ya up kid." He walked over to me and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled back helping me up. I dusted my self off and picked up the blankets off the floor and put them back on the couch. I take a good look around. The house was nice, it had a comforting feel to it for some reason. Then all of a sudden my stomach rumbled. Now I wish sans had stuck around long enough so I could've had some tacos. "You hungry kid?" I nod. "Ok, how's about we go to muffets?" He suggested. "Muffets?" I ask. "Yea, it's not that fair from here. My pal muffet runs the place, and she she has quite o few hands on deck." Papyrus says with a chuckle. I look at him a little confused. "You'll get it when you see her." I nod. He walks out as I follow. The wind was calmer now, way calmer then before. As we walk I see a few monsters around, what seems to be a Christmas tree. I smile remembering all the Christmas' s I had. A few minutes later we stop in front of a small building labeled "muffets". Papyrus walks in me following close behind. Every one there greets him friendly. He takes a seat at the front bar and I take the seat next to him. There is a purple spider woman with a purple tux on, she had two short pony tails."Hey muffet! The usual and a...?" Papyrus looks at me. "Oh a (I honestly don't know what they serve so if you know comment below! Thanks.)"  I say. "Muffet" nods and skates away. A few minutes later nugget comes back with our stuff. Thanks, just put it on my tab." Papyrus was giving a bottle of honey and he just started chugging it down. I looked at him a little weirded out. "What? It taste good." He says. I just shake my head and smile. He turns to me."So kid, brought ya Here?" He asks. I froze in place. (Tell papyrus what happened?)
             [Yes?]            [no?]
Once papyrus mentioned that I hesitated. I was washed over with both anger and fear. Remembering what Jack had did. "You ok kiddo?" I hear papyrus say. I look at my options again and press no. I didn't want to talk about it... I didn't want to remember any of that...ever. "Oh a little to personal?"He says. I stood quite. "So uh...What your name kid?" "(Y/n)" I reply."'oh nice, so I think we better get going. Sans is gonna freak once he notices I left the house with out telling him" papyrus says getting up. I get up also as he begins to walk out and I follow. We walk back to his house in silence. But when paps opened the door...

To be continued...