Beging Thirteen sucks~8

Damian's pov

"Umm Todd" "Ya" I scoot as close to dick as a can and hide "You ok?" "Ya, why?" "You look better are you feeling ok did you fall in the Lazarus pit or hit your head on something?" "No and no I thought I better clean up my act if there is a little one running around this place soon" "Better than before the baby gets here"

It was true was going to ask Todd to try and clean up his act but I didn't think he was really going to do it for the baby even if we had to beg him to do it or bribe him to do it with ever he wanted manly with bread.

"Umm ok then wait you said soon" "Ya, why" " How soon?" "Dude, I compared Damian to a cat and I said he goes into a heat thing so guess how long" I felt my blood go cold knowing how long but I'm not going to say.

"Damian, how long?" "W-w-what?" "Damian, don't act like you don't know" "I'm not going to tell how long, everyone would flip out and if Todd knows ask him or whatever" I got up and walked up to Dick's room but stopped and the top of the stairs when I heard yelling well not necessarily it was them talking really loud.

"I knew that they would flip out when they found out how long, oh well" I continued my walk to dick's room as it got louder then stopped right before I opened the door "Umm, ok but I need a nap"

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me closer to them "Or we both take a nap together" "I guess you can join me, beloved" "First time you called me that" I turn and face dick "Ok, so" "First for everything" "True, now can we please take a nap?" "Ya"

~after nappy time~

Dick's pov

I was laying on my back and was petting Damian's head that was on my chest I was thinking over what Jason said.

~let's travel to the past with the doctor~

"So you're telling us that he will be pregnant for 5 months" "Ya, sooner than nine months" I just sat there and leaned back so my head was touching the back of the couch "Great do you know what it will be?" "Most likely a boy" "Ok, so there is an upside to this"

I kept my mouth shut and looked for Damian who seemed to have left the room. I got up and left I heard the stairs creaking I followed Damian after I got close to him he stopped at my door.

"Umm ok but I need a nap" I wrapped my arms around Damian's waist and pull him closer to me "Or we both take a nap together" "I guess you can join me, beloved" "First time you called me that" damian turned around on faced me  "Ok, so" "First for everything" "True, now can we please take a nap" "Ya"

~back to the future with emmet~

"So, where do you want the kid to grow up at?" "Here" "You sure?" "Ya, for like the first couple of months" "Ok, got any names yet?" "No, why?" "Better start thinking" "We have time" "Not much remember that" "ya i know" "hey what's wrong" "just worried" "about what" "you know what i'm worried about" "ya i know i just want you to say it" "not happening"

I run my hand throw Damian's hair "hmm how is your hair really soft" "washing it helps unlike you" "I do wash it" "every 3 days" "ok so" "and hair stuff helps out too" "ok ok I get the point" "what time is it" " I don't know or care"

I get punched in the chest "what was that for" "you have patrol" "do I have to go" "yes or the crime rate will go up and not down you buffon" "fine I guess I can go" "no you will" "fine I guess I will go" I get punched again

"Ow ok ok I'm going" I glance at the clock "Damian get up it's almost 7" "fine" I feel the light pressure lift off my chest and watch Damian sit up and take a couple of deep breaths "hey you ok" "ya"

I could see that it was a lie "Damian what's wrong" I sit up and pull Damian close to my chest so he was sitting in my lap "I'm worried" "don't be everything will be ok" "but what if you get badly injured on patrol and don't make it home"