Language~3

Age
Dick-21
Jason-17
Tim-15
Damian-12 about to be 13

Dicks pov

It took me and damian to get all the gunk off the the ceiling "Damian shower" "I had one" "Look at yourself" "AHH my hair" "Are you really worried about your hair and not your clothes" "YES" "Wow, go shower" "Ya, ya whatever Grayson" I watch Damian go up stairs to go take another shower "Ok, food for dinner" I glance at the clock at it said it was 7:30 "Wow it took us 3 hours to clean the ceiling" I walk into the kitchen and look at what we had left and noth was there to eat

"Damian what do you want to eat" "How did you know that was in here" "I didn't but now I know what do you want to eat" " tt pizza father never buys any I tried it when todd took me out one night" "Wow, what kind?" "Pepperoni" "Ok" I walk to the phone that was in the room and order a cheese and pepperoni pizzas "Hey Damian want to watch a movie" "Ya, why not?" "what movie" "umm what about avengers" "ok go get it set up" "Ok" I watch Damian go set it up and I wait for the pizzas to show up and come

~30 min time skip~

"What are we watching dami?" "Great new nickname I made for him" "Percy Jackson sea of monsters, you got the pizza?" "Ya. I got it" "Ya" next thing I know I'm missing a box of pizza and that Damian had his box and a 2-liter of Dr.pepper and in a chair "Where did you get that?" "That is for me and not you" "Umm, ok" I walk over and sit in a chair next to Damian "have you seen it yet" "No you" "tt ya" "Start it then" "Ok, ok"

~time skip to half way in the movie~

I look away from the tv and look at Damian who fell asleep at some point "Damn, that wore you out" I stopped the movie and look what time it was almost 9:30 "Oh well, that makes more sense now that you are asleep now" I get up and turned the DVDs player and tv off then pick up Damian up from his chair "Hmm" I readjusted him so I was carrying him with my arms under his knees and back behind his neck "Hmm" "Are you waking up or do you do that in your sleep" I walk up to Damian's room and put him on his bed and as I was putting him on his bed he must of had grab my shirt cuz I couldn't pull back away from him.

"Damian let go of my shirt" he rolled over "Waa" I got pulled onto the bed and pulled into a hug "Great, just great oh well" I scoot up so my face my not stuck in a headlock which is not fun to be in then pulled Damian into a hug "Night night baby bat" "Whatever" I look down and find Damian looking up at me "Go to sleep" "Nu" "are you twelve or three?" "twelve I'm almost thirteen" "Act like one" "Fine" the second my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

Damian pov

I look up and find Grayson fast asleep I wiggle out of his grip and go out the door "Ok, now that his is asleep down to the cave" I ran as quick as I could and be quiet too "Hmm Todd's bike is not here oh well" I grab a katana and started to cut up dummies that I put around the cave trying to not to cut the head or hit any vital spots then ran on a treadmill for an hour or so "DAMIAN" "Someone is up" I just keep on training till Grayson came running into the cave "Damian why are you training this late at night?"

I had my katana locked with a dummies "Cuz I can that's why" I had disarmed the dummy and cut it up "What do you want" "You to go to sleep" "tt no" "Once again you are acting like a 3 year old" "So" "Act your age" "No" "Why?" "Cuz I want to train" "Too bad. bed." he pointed to the stairs to back to the mansion that was up the stairs "No" I put the katana up then started to punch the crap out of a dummy "Damian bed now" "tt you sound like father Grayson" "Ok, bed" "Once again, no" "Fine you win" I hear him come down the stairs and sit in a chair.

"Why do you act like this?" "So someone will talk with me" "You could ask" "I did got grounded for a month" "Oh" "Ya" "That's a good reason then" "Ya" I punch the dummy in the chest and it got lunch to the other side of the training room and broke the wall "Wow I punch the same wall too" "You punch a wall that was made out of concrete" I saw Grayson rub the back of his neck.