Ch.20

"How did you know that?" I intensely whisper to her.

"I heard Louis talking to somebody about it. Is it true?"

I couldn't respond to her. She was 14 for goodness sakes! How would she respond when she finds out that her older brother bullied somebody?

"Um, I have to use the bathroom. Please excuse me." I say as I get up and make my way to the stairs.

I run up the stairs as fast as I could and went on a search for Louis. If my memory served me correct, his room was down the hall and the left. But was it the first or second door? I went for the second door because I felt that was right.

I turn the door knob and I see Louis turn in circles as if he was looking for something.

I walk in and close the door softly and Louis turns around.

"Hey? I was just about to come down. What's wrong?" He asks, putting what he had in his hand on the bed and walking over to me.

"She knows Louis! Lottie knows everything! I can't even describe how I feel right now! What do we tell her?!" I yell, pacing back and forth, throwing my hands through my hair.

"We lie. We tell her that it's not true."

"Louis, you don't get it. She overheard you talking on the phone about it. She'll know you're lying about lying!"

"Fine, we tell her everything. She'll understand. Right?" He says, looking at the ground as if it held the answer.

"She'll understand? She'll understand that you tried killing me, made me hate ever inch of my being, made me want to kill myself multiple times and now I'm dating you? Oh, and she'll understand that Harry, who she thinks is such and awesome and caring person, wants me and my friends dead? Yeah, I really doubt she will understand!"

"Ashley, we're telling her!" He said, opening the door and pulling me out of the room and down the stairs. Once we hit the floor downstairs, he let's go of my hand and we both walk into the living room and sit across from Lottie on the sofas.

"Is it true? Please tell me." She pleads.

Louis puts his head in his hands and I look away from her gaze.

"Tell me now!" She yells.

"It's true! It's all true! Everything is true! Goddamn it!" He yells back and pushes himself off the couch and walks away.

"Ashley?" She forces out. She looks at me, her blue eyes rimmed with tears threatening their way out.

"Lottie,-"

"Stop! Why would you let him?! Louis and his friends would never hurt a thing!"

"Lottie, I don't know if you're too young to understand, but-"

"I'm not too young to understand! I just want to know why he would do something like that!" She interrupts again.

"I don't know why they did it! I want to know just as much as you do why they did the things they did to me, okay?! They did some terrible things and I couldn't stop them! I was too weak and outnumbered!" I say back.

"That's not like them."

"Yes it is! Quit siding with them, gosh! I said it was true, and Louis said it was true. That obviously means it's true!" I yell at her, and grab my purse and walk towards the door.

"Oh, and by the way, Harry isn't such an angel either." I say and slam the door behind me.

----------------------------------------------
Ok so here's the update everybody has been begging for! I know it's been a while but I've just thought nobody liked this story so I stopped writing. Enjoy! -Taylor