Chapter 28

Lucy's POV

I giggle as Natsu gives me a 'professional tour'. The bedroom was simple, two dressers and one king-size bed, with two end tables. The bed had wine red sheets and the curtains matched. The carpet was a light brown. There were a stretch of used candles over the dressers. Two closets on either side of the bed. I hum. "This is really nice!" Natsu grins. "Right? Now are you ready for the rest?" "Yup!" Natsu drags me to the bathroom. It had a shower and a bathtub. The walls had blue tiles and the floor had white tiles. White counters with a silver sink. On a white shelf were pink and yellow towels. "Pretty!" "Now to the kitchen! Doesn't have power yet but they're working on it." We run to the kitchen. The kitchen had cream colored walls. The counters were marble and had lovely lightish wood. The floor had simple dark wooding. I hum. "They did a good job designing this and you did a good job keeping it clean!" "Oi..." "To the living room then whatever is left?" "Ok!"

The living room had mocha colored couches that were deadly comfortable and soft. A love seat with recliners and a long couch with recliners. The couches were facing a fire place. A coffee table between the couches and fire place. Pictures of everyone we know and random empty picture frames were hung on the walls. "Hm...Have to take more." "Huh?" I tilt my head. "Forget it." He waves a hand. "Mira found some cameras and had some dude enlarge pictures we took. Since you're here now we'll have to take more" He says, with a little sadness in his tone. I bite my lip. "Nat-" "Onto the backyard!" He interrupts. He runs out the sliding glass doors in the living room. I cross my arm. 'did I hurt you that much?' 'Hard to miss someone you can't remember' 'Natsu...I' 'Forget it. Just...I'll be out here. Make yourself at home I guess' 'Natsu...' 'Forget it! Leave again if you want. Go ahead!' 'I'm not leaving.' 'You say that now and watch, you're going to leave.' 'I'm not. If I am then I'm dragging you with me.'

'I doubt that Lucy' I walk towards the backdoor. 'I'm done running. I know you can protect yourself but protecting you is something I HAD to do Natsu. You wouldn't understand.' 'Why not!?' I look outside. Natsu was laying in the really tall grass with his arm over his eyes. 'Natsu, you have protected me for my whole life.' 'not for yo-' 'you have. Hoping that I could see you again kept me going. When I asked Igneel to erase your memories, I thought I gave you a chance at a regular life...But then the virus hit and he... Anyways. You always took the hits for me, protected me from the scientists. You were everything to me Natsu. So I thought I could protect you for a change. But I ended up hurting you further. I didn't want to hurt you.' I sit in the grass and lean against the house. 'Lucy...' 'if you don't want me here I understand, if your mad at me I understand but just know that I Love you Natsu. Always have.'

I close my eyes and sigh. I hear the crunching of tall grass. "Lucy... look at me" I turn my head. "Dammit look at me!" He grabs my chin and kisses me. "Mmph!" I grip his arms as he shoves his tongue in my mouth and swirls it around mine. I slowly kiss back. 'Warn me next time!' He ignores me and puts a hand beside my head and the other grabs my hip. 'Love ya too weirdo. Next time just say so the first time dammit!' I moan and grip his hair. 'I will.' Then the clothes start flying. Then we become one, Not turning into one person, but the magical 'becoming one'

(I'm too shy to write a lemon sorry! Yes hopefully this story goes on for a lot longer. Till next time!)