Chapter 39

"I desire you so much that I believe I might lose my reason

"I desire you so much that I believe I might lose my reason. My body yearns for yours, and I crumble every single time you touch me. I've tried to be stronger but the memory of you inside me burns me. No man has ever made me feel the way you did. Whether you believe me or not, I will cherish that unforgettable moment for the rest of my life." -Cris Lange

Flashes of images were visiting Guarav's subconscious mind. It was his data bank where thousands of virtual images were stored and anytime he could revisit it but had no control over it. It just flashed out of his mind from somewhere. The most recently was his sexual desire towards Lindy. Since they were long distance apart, he could only dream, wish and imagine only. All vicarious pleasures.

He dreamt that they were  swimming on the beach in the middle of the night. Only few  people were around and besides no one would see if they made love because the place was dark. Only the moon could bear witness. They were hugging tight together while they were kissing erotically each other. Guarav was sucking Lindy's tongue and stroking Lindy's breast. Lindy moaned and slowly cupped his throbbing part under his undy. Lindy started stroking it and it grew harder. Guarav moaned. He lifted Lindy up to his waist level and instructed her to spread her legs and wrapped around her waist and to wrap her arms around his neck.  Guarav then pulled aside the bikini of Lindy, until the crack of his sexy kitty popped out from her bikini. He lowered Lindy's thighs to his throbbing part and entered her. Lindy bit her lips. Guarav moved the body of Lindy up and down, both of them defying the waves. They both screamed when they reached orgasm. The waves of the seas suddenly became turbulent and both of them were brought to the deeper part of the ocean. Guarav held Lindy tighter so she'd not drift apart and paddled his feet to go to the shallow portion of the sea. Another turbulent wave came and Lindy was thrown away back to the deeper part of the sea. When Guarav swam towards her, he was met with rough waves and he was thrown distance back apart from Lindy. Since Lindy's didn't know how to swim, she got drowned. Guarav swam hard fighting the turbulence of the seas but too late, Lindy's body was floating in the vast sea. She was dead. He swam over her, dragged her body towards her and he cried loud.

Guarav moaned on her bed, swayed his head to and fro, tears falling from his eyes then she shouted "Lindy." He woke-up from a dream. "OMG, seems so real. What does the dream mean? Something might happen to her." He questioned. Dreams could be a precognition of something that might happen in the future and he was scared. He had no control about the future.

His phone rang. His dad calling him early in the morning. "I called you last night but you were not answering my call."

"Sorry dad, I was too tired and just dropped dead to bed, meeting both ends. I feel better now." Guarav explained to his dad.

"Anything bothering you? His dad asked.

"Not really bothering me dad but I passed the interview and I am supposed to report in December. I'll be assigned in Chennai temporary then I'll be deployed in Manila."