rich!jared and stripper!Jensen

- Jared gives Jensen 50 dollar bills when he dances and when he bought a lap dance he just blushed and stuttered the entire time, keeping his hands glued to his sides.
- Jared stays until closing because he can't get enough of jensen and jensen keeps him after they lock up, giving him a free lapdance where he can touch wherever. (Jared keeps his hands on the small of jensens back the entire time.)
- Jared offers him a ride home but by the time they get to the car they're kissing and jareds giant hands are grabbing jensens ass and jensens positive they're going to fuck.
- the entire ride home jared is staring art Jensen. Jared will stop at lights and ask Jensen to tell him when it's green so he can look at him.
- Jensen tries his hardest to seduce Jared but jared just keeps being all sweet and jensens scared jared isn't interested
- Jensens mind is changed when jared cups his cheeks, kissing him hard.
- the kiss turned heated and soon they're inside jareds mansion, grinding against each other. Jared pulls away, mumbling about how he's a virgin and jensens heart melts.
- Jared shows him around  and offers for jensen to stay
- Jensen says yes and jared is praying that jensen isn't in it for the money
- once they're changed and in bed Jared mumbles about how he wouldn't mind jensen stealing from him. Jensen gets up grabbing his clothes, yelling about how just cuz he's a poor stripper he's not a thief. Jared jumps up, blocking the door, explaining that every time he brings a girl home they steal his wallet and other things after he falls after sleep. Jensen kisses him and promises him he won't.
- in the night jensen gets outta bed getting water and jared wakes up while jensen is downstairs and he cries because he thought jensen wouldn't leave.
- when jensen comes back up, jared tackles him, kissing him all over, his hair tickling jensens face.
- Jared spoils jensen when they start dating.
- Jared spends more time at the strip club and whenever someone touches Jensen wrong they leave with a broken nose.
- soon jared buys the club and starts to run it, changing touching rules because he's the only one who gets to touch jensen.
- on jensens breaks he goes into jareds office, sitting in jareds lap and jared rubs his back