chapter 4 PT:1

Jasmines POV

"Wake up sweetie you have to go to school today"

What the hell school?!

Gemma said something about the last day being today but why do I have to even go to school?

"What mom why do I even have to go to school if it's the last day there is no point what so ever"

"Well honey it's required by law so unless you want to get a job and drop out get dressed school starts at 8"

Eight what it's seven thirty ugh there's like no time! I quickly ran to the bathroom and washed my face with morning burst than of course I brushed my teeth soon after I put on some make up not a lot but just enough.

"Honey it's seven-forty hurry up!"

I grabbed my forever love crop top paired it with some high waisted denim shorts put my hair in high pony tail and rushed down stairs.

" Well Honey where are your shoes?"

"Crap"

I quickly ran up stairs and put on my black and white high tops grabbed my bag and finally I was ready!

"Come on honey you don't want to be late on your first day!

"Mom it's they last day of school"

of course that came out snobby like always unfortunately thats a tone I can never change around mom it's just not the same anymore.

The good thing was that I lived close to the high school but I was late I walked into the office the bell had just rang for the students to be in class the lady in the front desk gave me the worst look as if I just killed someone.

"YOUR LATE"

"I know mam but you see I'm new here and I got lost"

I never felt this rush! What was it? My first time lying to an adult ahh it felt good but I shouldn't get used to it.

" I see honey don't worry I'll print out your schedule for the day just have a seat"

I almost stumbled over my feet I guess she just needed a little Jasmine in her life! I make my self laugh.

"Dang stlyes you won't even come in on time on the last day of school you know the drill have a seat"

"Oh Pam do you really think I'll miss out on seeing my favorite girl do you?"

He cupped her chin and turned around

I didn't think nothing could wipe the grin off his face till he turned and saw me sitting in the chair behind him. I was playing on my phone but somehow I didn't miss that priceless face.

Harry's POV

Nothing could of ruined my day I woke up early for a start seven thirty for some people would be late but not for me I get a nice hot shower and Gemma had already left which was my advantage.

I used her blow dryer cause this hair took time and effort.

I had to pick out what to wear but I couldn't it took until seven fifty but I finally figured it out. Before I knew it I was out the door heading to school I knew I was going to be late I was never early. I would always figure out a way to get out of detention. As soon as I walked in the door I knew it wasn't going to be a problem.

"Dang stlyes you won't even come in on time on the last day of school you know the drill have a seat"

"Oh Pam do you really think I'll miss out on seeing my favorite girl do you?"

I cupped her chin fluttered my eyes a bit and gave her the winning smile. I turned around and saw her that neighbor Gemma spent all weekend with what was her name oh yea Jasmine.

Jasmines POV

"Jasmine honey your schedule"

I quickly ran up and grabbed it. I wanted to get out of that office a soon as possible Harry practically undressed me by the he stared!

"Thanks"

"Harry since class is almost over maybe you would like to show jasmine around?"

His smirk grew larger and his got up.

"It would be my pleasure"

No why him he was such an ugh what's the word oh yea ASS!

I completely froze I felt a little tug I was out the door.