Travelled Without Lies

That song tho 😭
Luke's POV
"E-evan why are you here?!" I panicked he looked up and hugged me tight "IM SORRY IM SO STUPID!" He shouted "evan... Cmon lets go" i took all his luggage and pretzel in and drove to my place.
We arrived at my place and i first put Evans stuff in my room and put pretzels bowl out and filled it up. I sat down with evan "what happened?" I asked "j-Jon broke up with me... I let him stay at my place he didnt have anywhere to go" he mumbled i was furious "but you had no where to go either! What was he thinking!" I shouted he sobbed "whatever... I love him I'll do anything for him" i looked at him and frowned god, if only you said that to me "i know you would" i smiled "thanks for taking me in by the way, i hope its no problem" he chuckled embarrassed "no its fine! Im sorry by the way for kissing you... I dont know what got into me" he smiled "its fine Luke... I shouldn't have slapped you, i really got mad" he mumbled "take a rest evan... Its been a long day, do you want to sleep with me" i asked he looked up at me "i-i mean if you dont want to thats fine i-" he cut me off "no, please id love to" he smiled god his smile its so cute i smiled and we headed to bed.
Evans POV
I woke up with the smell of bacon and pancakes god that smells good, i rush down to find Luke eating pancakes "can i have some" i asked sweetly "no" he chuckled i whined "Luke please" i stomped around "cmon whatever have some" he passed me the plate i didnt care and somehow put a huge pancake in my mouth "oh my god evan! Chew with your mouth closed" i giggled i muffled a 'why' but he said "panini?" I choked on my pancake "evan evan" he passed me a glass of water i drank it all, "geez evan" i giggled. I sat down on the couch and Luke followed "you ok" i asked he looked up "i-its just its all my fault you and Jonathan broke up" i froze "n-no its not its mine i knew that he would get mad when i go to you" i mumbled he frowned "i-if Jon came back to you would you forgive him and be together again" he smiled i hummed "i-i dont know but yeah i would" i felt an urge of puking i went to the toilet and puked "evan! Oh my god are you ok!!" Luke shouted i washed my face i nodded "yeah i am..." I coughed out blood "evan! Ok lets go" he dragged me to the car
Hospital
Luke's POV
I pace back and forth waiting for evan in the check up room the doctor comes walking out "how is he?" I asked he nodded "we see nothing wrong but our diagnosis is stress, fatigue and hunger, has he been in stress that he cant sleep or eat?" The doctor asked i mumbled a yes he hummed "we will have to checkup on him a few times, come back the next week" i smiled and nodded and went into Evans room "hey..." I smiled he smiled "lets go" he asked i nodded he jumped up and held tightly to my hand.
We went and had ice cream, bought water guns, quack at ducks and smile together it was the best! Evan stopped in his tracks "what" i giggled i frowned, Jon was with this girl blonde hair, sweats and crop top, Adidas and a messy bun. They were laughing and havin the greatest time of their life while evan is stuck with a loser like me, "hey ev" "yeah" he said still looking at them "i know im a loser, i know i cant give you everything that Jon does, i know you will always and i mean always pick Jon" he looked at me like im crazy "your not a loser Luke, what are you talking about? Your the best guy ive ever met" "yeah sure... Your forgetting about Jon here" i mumbled he smirked "screw Jon, i have you" he hugged me "w-wait what? Screw Jon? Evan are you evan?" I asked shocked he giggled "what? If Jon cant see me and him together i know you and i see eachother together so screw him and hi to you" he smiled i chuckled "god your adorable" i wrapped my arm around his neck and we started to walk
Jon's POV
I was with my girlfriend Patricia and suddenly i saw evan and Luke i grabbed her and went closer to them "your not a loser Luke, what are you talking about? Your the best guy I've ever met" i snickered yeah right "yeah sure...Your forgetting about Jon here" damn right "screw Jon, i have you" wait what!! I walked away. Why am i like this? I dont like evan anymore! No evan! God damnit Luke i will beat your ass up HARD! Evan.... Im coming back for you i smirked "uh Patricia we are breaking up" she growled "we've only started dating for 30 minutes! And now your dumping me?! Curse you Jonathan!" She walked away slut i ran to them "hey guys" i smirked evan looked at Luke "what" Luke spat "what? I cant hang with my best friends" evan growled "first im not your friend and Luke is not your friend either and second when did you become nice" Luke sighed i chuckled "I've always been nice evy~"
Evans POV
God he sounds like a rapist he is a rapist i looked at him "wheres your girlfriend Jon" i asked he smirked "oh, are you jealous darling~" please god make it stop he sounds too much like a rapist "no way" Luke growled "Jon shut the fuck up" Luke sighed in frustration "well i broke up with her, for you~" he smirked "wow playboy much?" I chuckled "for you darling i will be~" i pushed him away "get away from me you freak" i shouted he grinned "oh evy, why not come back to me" he asked "n-no" i flushed fuck i cant still like him no! "Evan, i know i messed up bad but please.. Give me another chance" he begged i looked at Luke he nodded "f-fine this is your last chance" i sighed he smiled and kissed me i kissed back to be honest i kinda missed him i pulled back he smiled "i love you evan" i chuckled "i love you too" i looked for luke but he was gone "so i heard that screw me and Luke hi what the hell was that" he teased "fuck off Jon i kinda missed you to be honest" i mumbled he chuckled "hah, there's no boy like me and you" i smiled "there is no boy like a playboy like you" i teased he chuckled "whatever" i rolled my eyes.
Luke's short POV
I knew evan and i couldn't be together, Jon will always get between us i sighed i mean i can just travel around the world or stay somewhere else but not here or NC i started packing up i do have lots of money i can just start a new life in Australia? I looked up any flights today and decided to get the flight to Europe in an hour i called a taxi and headed to the airport.
Jon's POV
Im really happy that me and evan are back together again... I should stop this game, i love him too much, i dont care about the money.. I care about evan. We both headed to Luke's to get Evans things but when we arrived we saw everything mostly empty evan saw a note and read it out loud "evan if you see this i know your with Jon, when you guys see this i am probably already on my plane to Europe, i dont want to cause anymore trouble, i know that I'll never have you. I dont need to be there anymore, you have Jon and you'll be fine, evan im leaving this place in your hands. Pretty cool right? Jon dont leave evan anymore if you do I'll never forgive you again and I'll have to use my secret weapon. I know you love him take care both of you and the others!
Love~ Luke"
I froze Luke you didnt have to do this, your still my best friend. Dammit i looked at evan he looked worried also. "Jon, did you expect this" he asked i shook my head "no... I mean we fight over girls and boys all the time but i guess you were different to him and he just needed to let go? Space maybe." I sighed evan hummed "so... He loved me" he asked "i mean yeah like really loved you" maybe even more than i loved you he hummed "d-do you love me more" he asked looking up i froze "i-uh of course ev id love you more than anything else" i smiled click i stood there confused "w-what was that?" I ask he smiled "what? Was there something" he chuckled i raised a brow he walked away "how did you become worried then to a happy kid" i scratched my head he slowly walked to me, grabbed a handful of my shirt he tippy toed to me and went close to my ear "thats for me to know and for you to find out, there's a lot of things you dont know about me and things you dont know i know" evan says seductively my breath hitched and made me bite my lip. Evan walked away to our room swaying his hips, i sat on the couch running my hand through my hair damn, that was hot what does he mean by i dont know he knows? I blush replaying what happened just now.
Evans POV
I cant believe i just did that i giggled and sighed "how did Luke travel without lies? I mean... He had no problem with Jon's lies, or did he not know" i mumbled the door opened "hey" i smirked he blushed "go to fuckin sleep evan" he laid down beside me passing out i giggled. Was it the right choice to pick jon? Or should've i picked Luke.. I looked at Jon who was sleeping soundly, i slowly took his phone and put his password in, i looked through his messages until i got to one that surprises me.
Baby: see you tomorrow babe! Remember 8 pm at 928 arpol street this time
Sent 7 minutes ago
I look at Jon again, he was starting to wake up i put his phone away and fake sleep. He sighed "im sorry evan for being a jerk, I'll fix it i promise" he cried. Dont worry, I'll try to make the right choices this time, starting tomorrow.