Someone's Touchy

Summary: Mark gets a little visit from Jack while editing a video, and boy, is it surprising. *wink wink*

Warnings: It's lemony fresh with touches and make outs. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Mark's P.O.V.

'Finally, it's finished,' I thought to myself as I let out a sigh. I had just wrapped up my final recording of the day and was ready to take a break, but I stopped myself from getting out of my chair. 'I should edit at least one.'

I had been stocking up of videos for a while because my free time became less and less. I wanted to have some time on my own and the only way to do that was film tons at a time. Most were game series that would go out on a daily basis while the others were just small flash games that peeked my interest. Honestly, I changed my shirt in a few just to make it look like they had been spaced out.

My mouse quickly flicked over and clicked onto the editing software I use. Soon, the video and audio were being synced up and the process of making a single video began. I was pretty exhausted of making videos and the only thing I was looking forward to afterward was spending time with my Jackaboy.

Yes, the real reason I was recording so much was because I wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend. It seemed like we never really had time to ourselves anymore with all the recording and editing we had to do. Don't take it the wrong way, I love my job. It's just sometimes hard to balance making videos and my personal life equally. And when your significant other does the same thing you do, it makes it extremely hard. However, we always try our best by sneaking in kisses before recording and taking days off just to hang out and enjoy each other's company.

I started to take out a few parts of the video that were deemed boring and unnecessary when two arms wrapped around my neck from behind me. It made me jump a little, but I relaxed knowing exactly who it was. "Hey, sweetheart..."

"Hi..." he spoke quietly before kissing my cheek. "How ya doin'?"

I simply shrugged my shoulders. "Eh, okay I guess. Just a bit tired of making videos." I felt his chin rest on my shoulder.

"Yeah, same. But, I have them done and that's all that matters."

My head shifts a bit in order for me to see him. "I still have some editing to do." His expression turned a bit sad at my response and his shoulders slumped.

"But, I miss my Markimoo," he nuzzled into my neck. I chuckled a little before petting his fluffy green hair. He's pretty affectionate and usually likes to receive attention from me, but there was still work to be done.

"I know, babe. I miss you, too."

"Can't you take a break?" his hands slowly slid down my chest as he kissed along my neck. I knew exactly what he was trying to do, and frankly, I wouldn't have minded if I didn't have work to do. That was not the case, however.

I placed my hands over his to stop his motion. "Hey, someone's getting touchy..." I chuckled softly at him as he lifted his head up to give me an odd look.

"So what if I am?" Jack's arms drifted away from me and he walked in front of my chair. I didn't really know what to expect from him at that point because he had never gone that far. He sat himself down on my legs, moving himself into a straddling position. "What if I want to touch every inch of your body?~" his pale hands began to move up my chest and around my neck as he leaned toward my ear and whispered, "Would you be okay with that?~"

At this point, my face seemed to be on fire because I could feel the heat rising off of it. It was very hard for me to resist him on a daily basis, but like this? It was definitely something that turned me on. And I think he could tell.

I nodded a little to answer his question which made him giggle a bit. Was I a bit concerned? Yep, but I couldn't back down now.

 His lips softly kissed along my jawline, making me whimper slightly. I could feel him grin against my skin as his hands moved down farther to the hem of my shirt. Slowly, his fingers slid up under the fabric and shivers ran throughout my body.

All of these little things were completely exhilarating for me, yet I couldn't understand why. We had done things before, there's no doubting that, but what was making this drive me wild? Was it because it was a lot slower? Was it because he was taking some control? Honestly, I couldn't tell as he lifted my t-shirt right over my head.

"Mmm, aren't you pretty~" he spoke in a low tone. Jack's hands were all over my chest before he finally kissed my lips passionately. I loved his kisses, no matter the type. The passionate ones did kinda bring me to my knees, no lie. I was pretty sure that's why he moved his lips in such a way.

This didn't surprise me too much as our lips moved in sync, but what did come as a shock was when he grinded against my jeans. I couldn't help but moan against his soft pink lips. He slowly pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. His baby blues were lust-ridden and a cheeky smirk played on his lips. "Marky's already so hard~" his playful tone made my blush grow somehow brighter and hotter.

Another grind of his hips sent out another moan from my throat, and everywhere his hands seemed to touch made my skin burn (in the good way, not like hot fire). Jack had me right where he wanted me, anything and everything he did just made me desire him more. My hands placed themselves firmly on his hips as he moved against the tent in my jeans. I would've rather had them taken off or been completely naked at this point, but that's not what he had planned. A few more grinds had me already going crazy and we had only begun.

But, that's exactly how Jack wanted me.

Before anything else could happen, he stopped and got off of my lap. I was plagued with confusion and panting as I looked up at that cheeky bastard. "Well, you still have some editing to do. I should just leave you be..." he walked away, swaying his hips in a playful manner.

"B-But-" that's all I could say before he exited my office. I was dazed for a moment, then jumped out of my chair and ran after the teasing Irishman. "DAMN IT, JACK! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

A/N: Oh god, it's my first light lemony-type thing. SHIELD YOUR EYES! IT'S HORRID!

Eh, it's not the worst.

I hope you guys enjoyed it. (Lord knows it was odd for me to write. Maybe I should stick to what I normally do)

Also, this thing has over 1.2k reads?! HOLY HELL, WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!

Thank you so much for that. You guys are what keep me going.

Anyways, I'll see you soon.

-Jepsyca