Hello Beautiful

Summary:  Jack and Mark try to keep their long-distance relationship on good terms, but it gets hard sometimes.

Warning: None, it makes me happy.

Hello, beautiful....

Is what he sent to his boyfriend every morning. Well, he technically sent it in the afternoon for him, but it was early morning for his love. It's something he promised to do every day because of their long-distance relationship, which can sometimes be a bit difficult for the two, but they were always on time for their good morning/afternoon text.

How's it going?

Was usually the next item to discuss. Obviously, being in different places of the world meant that so many things were happening to each human, especially with their schedules. Of course, even if it was mostly gaming and shopping when they ran out of food, it was always a topic to land on because each one was forever curious about the other.

I hear it's wonderful in California

Is what he'd say to his lover overseas. Honestly, he really didn't know how wonderful California was, or if it was wonderful at all. But to him, it was, because that's where his love was located, and he'd give anything to be in California right next to him.

I've been missing you, it's true

And here's when the two would break and start talking about how much they missed one another. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to know when you miss someone and their feelings are mutual, but this was every day. Saying, well technically typing, the words doesn't fill the void of longing. Yet, they did this anyway.

Hello, beautiful

Is what one text said to Mark. Honestly, it started getting harder and harder for them to communicate as time went on, but they still clung to one another's love. The void of loneliness grew bigger and bigger, and neither one could try to fill it because they were off doing Youtube and going to conventions; they had a lot on their plates. However, Jack wanted to text his beloved to give him a reminder that he was still there.

It's been a long time since my phone's rug and you've been on that line

That referred to their busy schedules and every text or Skype call that seemed so seldom. Again, these men lived tough lives, and try as they may, it was hard to put in the time to speak to each other. Honestly, Jack felt really bad for not talking to Mark often, but he knew that they were always busy with something.

I've been missing you, it's true

And it was true. Jack wanted to see Mark more than anything. He wanted to be there for his boyfriend and take care of him and hold him tight, but everything seemed to pile on top of them both. Jack would never tell a soul, but between you and me, he'd cry some nights and wish Mark was lying next to him in bed. Though, Mark did about the same, except he'd clutch a pillow.

But, tonight, I'm gonna fly

That text was highly confusing to Mark. His long-distance love had sent him that random message and he didn't know what to make of it. Really, he thought he was just sending him odd phrases like he did in order to get Mark's attention, but this time, it was more than that.

Yeah, tonight, I'm gonna fly

Is the last text Jack sent before boarding his plane. Yes, it was stupid of him to hop on to a plane and show up at Mark's front door, but he missed the man too much and the emptiness ate him alive in his apartment all alone. He needed to see Mark more than anything else.

'Cause I could go across the world and see everything, and never be satisfied

Is what Mark raised an eyebrow at when he checked his phone. He didn't know that Jack was in a taxi on the way to his home. I mean, how could he? He was a clueless man who couldn't decipher exactly what his love was saying to him. However, he was soon to find out.

If I couldn't see those eyes

Is the final message Jack sent when he stepped onto Mark's front porch. He was a nervous wreck not knowing how Mark would react to his sudden appearance. He just hoped for the best as he knocked firmly on the doorframe.

A few barks could be heard inside the home of Mark Fischbach, followed by some footsteps. As soon as the door flew open, Mark's eyes locked with ocean blue ones that he had missed for so long. He lept into the arms of his lover with tears streaming down his face, but a matching set of tears could be seen on Jack's cheeks as well. He held on to Mark tightly as he rocked them back and forth. Honestly, they were so happy to see each other, they couldn't fathom any words. When Jack composed himself a bit, two words left his mouth that made Mark smile.

"Hello, beautiful."

A/N: NO ONE DISS ME ON LIKING THE JONAS BROTHERS! IT WAS MY FAVORITE BAND WHEN I WAS NINE, OKAY?! 

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, it's a new one-shot! YAY! I wanted something kinda cute, but I didn't know how to put it, so this is what I got (also, I'm starting to get sick and it's late, so excuse my brain). Also, we hit 999 reads (which is probably over a thousand by now) and that is just mind-blowing! So thank you guys so much for that! It's crazy to think that people actually want to read what I write, but I really appreciate it! Again, thank you so much! See ya soon!

-Jepsyca

(Maybe a little lemon action for 1,000 reads? ;) )