Royal Wedding

Harry ~age 20~

Y/N pov

It's been 4 years since I last seen Harry and the lads. So many things as happen in the past four years like, I'm engaged,and soon to be married to Prince Cameron. I plan on inviting the boys and there famlies. "Queen Y/N your mother wants to see you at her
throne." The royal subject said. I quickly got I quickly got out old my bed and walked down to the royal throne. "Sí Madre?" I asked. "Es hora de escoger su vestido de novia." She said. The moment I've been waiting for. I've been dying to get my wedding dress and with Mum it will be fun because she as good style. "Hola Hola Reina Y/ N y la reina Rosalinda, I'm estilista real Joseph e im que ella helo a elegir de vestir para usted día grande." He said as his works start to bring in dress. "Dress 1." He said revealing the dress was lace that a bow at the side of it. "War do you think Mamá?" I asked. "I like it but the  bow is hideous." Mamá said. "Ok next one." Joseph said. After hours and ours of going through dress Mamá called Givenchy. God thing he was already in Costa Luna or I was out of lucky.  Soon he came in with a beautiful Lace dress. I tried it on and it fits perfectly.  Once i was finished I w aljed back to mums throne. "Now my beautiful daughter it's time to send out invitations to our families and friends." Mum said. As we went throw a list of names in her email.

Queen Sofía-Aunt
King Sebastián-Uncle
Princess Maria Jose-Cousin
Prince Matías-Cousin
Styles family
Horan family
Payne family
Tomlinson family
Fiorre family
The people of Cosa Luna.

Once went went the email off I went back up to my room to get ready for my wedding dinner which is in two days that gives me and Mamá to get ready fo e the families that are gonna be at my wedding.

Harry pov

I just received and email from the Queen and Y/N about her royal wedding.   I can't believe that four years ago I was keeping her in my house protecting her. Now she is about to marry a prince. "Gemma Y/N is getting married!" I yelled to her from the kitchen. "What now way?" Gemma said walking in with my wife and Darcy. "Yep we have to be there with-in two days for the wedding dinner."I said. "Wait who is Y/N?" Mia asked.  "4 years ago we had to protect a her for a Gernral that killed her father in Costa Luna." I said. "And her father was the king. "So your telling me that you protected Queen Y/N of Costa Luna." She said clearly surpised.  I can't wait until we leave.

Gemma pov

Once Harry told me that Y/N was getying married I couldn't help but to be exited.  We have kept in touched since the last four that I have seen her. I just made it home a form Harry's. Now  I'm at home in my sofa when I got a text to my phone.
Congrats to my future Maid of Honor Gemma Styles. I can't wait to see this week for the dinner party. Love Y/N.  OMFG I can't believe she picked me to be her maid of honor. Thank you I love you do much. Gemma.   Soon an other text came in with an photo.  I can't wait she her.