Gender

Harry ~age 26~

3 months later

Y/N pov

Niall and I have decided that we are gonna to do the baseball game today and since I'm 9 months into my pregnancy I can have my baby  at anytime while we are on the baseball field. I'm currently with Gemma and Lottie trying to find something for me to wear so that it can cover my huge baby bump. "Ok,what about this?" Gemma asked. "Gems I said something to cover the bump not show it." I said rolling my eyes. "Well sorry bu-." Gemma started but Lottie cut her off.  "Sorry girls, but the game is off a storm is coming through." Lottie said. "Lottie can you please text everyone and let them know that the game is off and I have another idea in store." Gemma said. "On it." She said as she quickly test everyone to come to Niall's and I house. "Ok Y/N out this in and let Lottie do your hair and makeuo and I'll go tell Niall to change." Gemma said runkig out of the room.

Niall pov
There's been a change of plans for the whole baby gender announcement. So now here I am getting changed into an all white. Once I was done I w alked down to the main doors and wait for Y/N. Soon enough my beautiful wife came down in a white dress,as Gemma took called Daisy over. Good thing Lottie Had a back-up plan.  Soon Daisy came with balloons and her camera. We took a couple of pictures once we were done we connected the camera to the smart tv and wait for everyone to arrive. Soon everyone came in through the door and sat in the living area. "Thank you everyone for coming to day. " Y/N said. "And sorry that we didn't get a chance to do baseball like we promised." I said. "So,in replacement we have out together a slide show thanks to Gemma and Lottie." Y/N said. "So here it goes." I said as we took sat on the love sit. Pictures of
Y/N came across the screen through- out the pregnancy. Soon the last picture came up and everyone cheered.

 Soon the last picture came up and everyone cheered

"Congrat guys." Anne said.  "Thanks mum." Y/N said. "One question what are you gonna to name him?" Harry questioned. "Well we thought you would ask that so we made a short video." I said as Gemma out the video on. "Harry we figured you would be the one to ask that question." I said into the cam. "So the baby name is Noah James Horan." Y/N And I said at the same time.  "What a gave way to tell everyone his name."Greg said. "Thanks bro." I said . Everyone justbtalked and laugh for am the time being. I was talking to Harry when Y/N said those word that made me panic. "Sorry to interrupt everyone conversation,but my water just broke and Noah is coming soon." Y/N said. Yep that just happen. I help her up and rushed to the hospital. Once we where there the doctor's to get to a room. I walked in and held her hand.

3 day later

Y/N pov

I'm finally home Kennedy as been staying with Harry and will be home today to see her baby brother. Now I say in Noah's nursery room rocking home to sleep when Niall walks into the room with Kenni on his hips and her head on his should asleep. "Honey you should get some sleep." Niall said as I lie Noah down. "We both should." I said as we both walked into Kenni's room and let her down. We walked to our room and got into bed it been a long week and I'm ready for some sleep I feel Niall heartbeat slow down has I lay in his chest his already fast asleep. I sat up and kissed his cheek and feel asleep right on his chest.

 I sat up and kissed his cheek and feel asleep right on his chest