Chapter 17 - Getting Away From It All

As Jarryd stormed out the house and swiftly made his way down the street, Kane followed suit. Glaring at both their mother's before slamming the door behind him. The two boys decided upon removing themselves from the situation.

"Do you think they planned this?" he asked Kane, the dismay obvious in his voice.

"In what world would they have planned this Jarryd? They were probably just feeling bad for having separated us in the first place." Kane said, trying to be the voice of reason.

"I don't buy it... I think they were doing it to test us Kane, why would my mother have invited yours. After everything that happened. We were little kids and actually most of this crap started before we were even born!" Jarryd said to Kane, his eyes beginning to water from the cold.

"I guess so but still that doesn't mean they meant to hurt us with any of this. They're our mothers. Anyway, where should we go?" He asked Jarryd finishing his pep talk.

"How about where we used to go to in Dunblane?"

"That sounds amazing!" Jarryd chirped.
The boys gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, life seemed to stop around them and their plan to leave for Dunblane was set. They discussed the possibility of the entire event having been set up and as doubtful as they were aloud, the boys knew to themselves that this was indeed a trap concocted by their parents to test them. They'd been lied to for years, how were they supposed to believe this was innocent and free of negative intent?

They boarded the train where they would reach their destination in just shy of an hour. On the train the spoke about what they were going to do about the situation, neither could come to a positive conclusion, so they left it and decided to enjoy their freedom.

That was until their tracks were stopped when they got off the train and saw Kaileb waiting for them at the station platform.
"Boys." he said, sternly.
"Kaileb." They said in unison. "What are you here for? We're not going to discuss this any further with any of you. Please leave us alone, give us some space."
"We can't give you any space. You'll just abuse it, and go behind our backs." Jarryd's mother said, stepping out from behind the station wall. The boys glared, waiting for Kane's mother to crawl out from behind the wall.

"I've had it. You just don't want to take responsibility for your issues." Jarryd addressed both of the women. "It's not fair, we're not doing anything illegal, and we're not hurting anyone."
"You're hurting us." His mother replied.
"We're hurting you because we love each other?" He scoffed. "That's rich."
"Yes. You're hurting us. Do you think we wanted this for either of you?"
"No. You probably didn't. But you don't take into account what we want for ourselves." Kane scowled.

Both of their mother's stopped in that moment, their jaws dropped in disbelief.
"Don't you see mum? We're just normal people. We're in love. You can't change that as much as we can. We know this disappoints you, but why can't you just pretend to be supportive. Or at the very least, just turn away from it. Drop it. Forget it, like it never even happened. You'll be happier and so will we." Jarryd lectured her.

He paused for a moment. "Come on Kane." He looked to his stunned lover, holding his hand out. For a second, Kane wasn't sure whether Jarryd would step this far to defend their feelings and what they have. It took him a moment to come away from what Jarryd had said, and take his hand. "Let's go." He said confidently, looking each of their mother's in the eye as they took the first steps strolling away.

They walked and stopped every few minutes to check that they weren't being followed. When they were comfortable that they weren't being followed, they continued to walk for another few minutes. The boys continued to the grand hotel that was standing tall, like a proud tigress in front of the hills that were lumped up beautifully behind it. They continued around the side of the great building, down the soil path, through the tree's where they would arrive by the lake, on the lakeside was the  wooden hut that they had previously escaped to.

A few moments passed, still paranoid that they were being followed by their mothers and their yuppie, Kaileb. They waited, in the hut, crouched at the window peering out slightly, they were right, they were being followed. The two women, and their friend came out from the trees.
"I thought you said they came this way." Said Kanes mum to Jarryds.
"They did, just keep looking for them." She said, peering around the pond's edge. "They're around here somewhere."

After looking around for a few minutes they decided to leave. Once they had gone far enough into the trees not to hear them, the boys came out from the wooden frame. Two seconds passed before Kaileb came walking back through, witnessing the boys making out. They realised they'd been caught, Kaileb looked at them disapprovingly, said nothing and turned around to find his co-hunters.
"Please!" Jarryd whispered across to him, "Don't do it. Would you have allowed this to happen if it was with uncle Jacob?"
It was like a smack across the cheek, Kaileb felt the burn and let it sink in for a few seconds before responding in any manner.

He walked slowly over to the boys sitting on the bench at the waterside. The boys heartbeats raised over 140 per minute. Unsure of what he was going to do, Kane quickly stood up, and kissed Kaileb gently, before pulling away and waiting for a response.
"You don't have to do it. Join us in this and everything will be okay." Kane whispered softly. Jarryd was sitting there completely stunned by what had just happened.

Kaileb took a step back, processed what was going on. His head and his body were telling him different things. 'You have to get their mums.' he thought to himself. 'But you haven't had this in years.' the second voice told  him. He leaned down and kissed Kane back.
"As lovely as that would be young man, I can't." He said.
"Fine, I'll tell them you kissed me. That you didn't want me with Jarryd because you wanted to be with me. I've seen the way you have been internally drooling over me every year since I turned sixteen. You think you're that hard to read? I can feel your groin pressing against my leg, I can feel it hardening as you think about it when I tell you. I can feel it growing as you think about me undressing myself." He paused, breathed heavily onto Kaileb's neck, as he whispered into his ear. It was true, Kaileb had been crushing over Kane for a couple of years by then. He had dreamed of him, even touched himself over the boy.
"You  might be right. But you won't convince me it's right to do this." Kaileb said back to him softly.
"Oh really?" He replied.

Kane got to his knees and pressed his face gently into Kaileb's crotch.
"You know, they say the older they are, the more experienced. I'm curious to see if the rumours are true." He said, grinding his mouth harder over Kailebs increasingly harder flesh.
"Well.." Kaileb begun, "Ahh..." He sighed. "Fine." he allowed the boy to continue the grinding and watched intensely as Kane removed his shirt. Jarryd was watching from the bench, becoming more excited as the show went on.

Kane opened Kaileb's zip, pushed his hand through the hole in his jeans and grabbed his appendage tightly.
He looked over to Jarryd, "Ooh he's a big one." He grinned.
"I wonder if he likes to share." Jarryd joined the game and walked slowly over, standing behind Kaileb, breathing gently onto his neck before he begun kissing it slowly, breathing heavier and heavier onto Kaileb's neck.  "Do you?" he whispered.
"I have been known to share." Kaileb whispered back.

Kane, looked up into Kaileb's eyes as he pulled his great appendage out through the gap.
"I like to keep clothes on when we do it. Keeps things exciting, makes it feel more naughty." He winked at Kaileb before engorging his mouth with the large piece of flesh.
"You know... It even tastes good. Is it anything like you had imagined?" Kane asked, his grin widening.

"Better." Kaileb responded, tilting his head back, both allowing more space for Jarryd to continue kissing, but also to let out a silent sigh. Enjoying the moment, feeling as if he was younger again, like the boys. Jarryd started to unbutton his shirt from behind him, grinding himself into the back of Kaileb.

Kaileb, stood there, as there was a boy on either side of him. Both equally as beautiful. He had never imagined this would happen,  that he would be around a beautiful young man again, like he had with Jacob.