I'm back.

I unlocked the door, and got in the house. There was no sound, what so ever. I put down my bag with dirty clothes, and keys.

I don't care. Say that again. I don't care. About who? About Calvin.

I walked into my bedroom, not caring what Calvin is doing.

I looked at my bed, and there was Calvin. His head was looking down, resting in his hands.

He heard the door open, and looked up. His sad face suddenly got color. He stood and almost ran to me, hugging me around my waist, making our bellies touch. I put my hands around his neck.

''Where were you? I was worried about you.'' He gently whispered into my ear, almost crying.

''Calvin, I visited my old studio.'' He still didn't stop hugging me. But I kinda want to show Calvin, that ... As sad as it sounds , he shouldn't care about me. I wanted to be a bitch back to him.

''Calvin, why do you care so much anyway? You said that we're friends, and friends don't really care about each other that much.'' I had to lie to him. I need to get something out of him.

He stopped the hug, looked me straight in the eyes, put his hands on my arms, and pushed me to the wall. His eyes were scaring me.

''Tina, listen carefully. I did not mean it in that kind of way. But I do fucking care about you so much, to the point where it's too much, alright?'' I just nodded. Our eyes didn't separate.

''You could just go out, smoke or drink again, and raped buy some random guy, because guess what? I know around 30 dudes, that'd do exactly that.'' His face go even closer to mine, almost making our noses touch.

''And I'm not going to let something like that happen. Because I care too much about you. And I can't stop it.'' I could see the anger on his face. He was holding my wrists real thight.

''Calvin, I-'' He leaned in even closer, making our whole bodies touch, and drive me crazy

''Calvin, I-'' He leaned in even closer, making our whole bodies touch, and drive me crazy. His eyes closed, and his lips were coming closer and closer to mine.

But I can't do this.

I turned my face to the side, making Calvin kiss my cheek.

''Calvin, I can't do this.''

He looked into my eyes, left of my wrists, and walked out the room. He was still angry. But I was high. High of Calvin coming closer to me. I could almost touch his lips, but I'm going to go absolutely crazy if I do. I felt his lower body against mine. I was so close to his ... Thing.

I stayed there a little longer, with my eyes closed, trying to clean up my mind.

But he just kept popping up.

Calvin, his lips, his body, pinned against the wall, with my hands up, so close to my face with his lips, and there it would have happened. I don't know what hit me.

I realised how badly I actually need to take a shower.

With my clean clothes I headed to the bathroom. I closed myself in , because well , let's say that I don't really want any guessts.

I got out all of my stuff that I need to wash my hair, and my body, and the clothes fell off. I felt so vulnerable thinking that Calvin is in the room that's not too far from the bathroom.

I got into the shower, turning on the water, and letting in pour down my body. I wet my hair, and put some shampoo on it. I got really busy, with getting to the roots.

15 minutes pass, and i hear knocking.

''Yes?!''

''I need to pee!''

''Calvin, I'm showering, can't you go pee around the corner outside?''

''Are you nuts?! Just let me pee!'' The knocking got louder and harder every second.