That room .

''So, where do you want me to start?''

''Uhm... See I have never bossed around someone...''

''Calvin!''

''Okay, fine! You do the bed, and I'll so the rest, okay?''

''I'm fast Calvin, I'll have to do alot more than just that.'' I got to chaning his sheets, blankets, throwing onto a pile of the stuff that needs to be washed, whilst Calvin went into his bathroom, that was on the right, as soon as you walked into his room.

''Calvin, could you I don't know ... Play some music?''

''I got you.''

He sat behind his table, pulled out his hard drive, I remember him saying in one of his videos, that he has over 3000 files of music... Valentina stop it. This is Calvin, and not leafy.

He went right on top of the music list.

''Just change it if you don't want to listen to this, alright?''

The music started playing.

''Nah, I like it.''

Calvin pulled out of the bathroom a bunch of boxes.

''Everything that is ready to go, just throw it in there.''

''So, who can't be bossy huh?''

He looked back at me, giving me a different kind of smile. Mmm, sexy.

I packed his clean sheets, pillows, and got to his wardrobe. I started pulling out all of the clothes onto his (now empty) bed. I started folding his shirts, smelling weed, and clothes detergent. Oh god, it might not smell the best, but for some reason, it does to me. Calvin came out of the bathroom.

''No Valentina! Don't!''

I was holding a pair of his jeans, about to fold them.

''I ha - mmm- I have something precious in there, and I haven't find it yet, so try not to touch the pockets.''

I lifted up my hands, like if he was a cop.

''Yes, ma'am.''

He took one of the boxes, and went back into the bathroom.

Those jeans. They were laying on the bed. And I couldn't resist it. So I pushed my hand in the left pocket. Empty. Right front pocket. Empty. Left back pocket. Also empty. I pushed my hand into the last pocket.

And I felt something. Plastic. I looked around if Calvin was watching. And so I pulled the plastic just a tiny bit out.

And it was a condom.

I pushed it back into the pocket as fast as i could, folded the jeans and threw them into the box.

Omg.

Calvin is having sex.

Fuck.

He is not a virgin like me.

The music switched, and so I continued with folding his clothes. And the only thing that was on my mind was what I found in the pocket. I can't imagine him having sex. I just can't he seems so inoc-.

''-Tina?''

I snapped out my mind.

''Mm?''

''Would you help me out, with this heavy box?''