The hoodie guy

''...Sweetie could you be nice enough and also sell me some dulcolax?''

''Mr.Jackson I am not allowed to give you this medicine, unless you give me the prescript from your doctor.''

He just waved good bye and left. This was the 4th time this week that he wanted un-prescripted medicine.

It was a rainy day outside, and I was working my second week at this not so well known pharmacy - I might be 17, but I do need experience and of course money. To be honest, sitting behind a counter and look out the majority of the time wasn't that kind of a hard job.

I heard the doors open, and Mrs.Elizabeth walked in and this weird guy with a hoodie.

Drug addicts are nothing weird in our town.

He was looking, sneaking around shelves, like he was looking for something. What is he loo-

''Excuse me.'' I snapped out of my dreams.

''I'm sorry Mrs.Elizabeth.'' How are there so many costumers at 11am ?

Will he come to me after he finds his stuff? I'm so stupid, of course he will, I'm the cashier ! He has nice hands for a dude, I think I can see some brown hair peek out from the hoodie but I can't see his face. His shoes though - worn out as hell, and why is he completely dressed in black ? He's very cute tho - oh he's walking here. What should I do ?!

I tried sitting down, but half of my ass missed the chair, and I just fell on the floor.

''Lady, behind the counter, are you okay?''

Yeah I'm fine. I only embarrased myself infront of you.

''Yeah, I'm fine. So-'' I was trying to stay calm on the inside, but it wasn't working.

''-How can I help you ?'' He was just staring at the counter. Is he purposely doing that so I can't see his face? I mean probably has a decent face. Okay, stop. Why are you thinking about that?

''I was wondering, do you sell mhtkal nerijana? ''

The fuck did he just say ?

''Excuse me, sir ?'' I tried to look under his hoodie, when he looked to his left.

''Do you sell - ahm - medical marijuana?'' . Why was I expecting this question, from someone like him?

''I am not allowed to sell it to you. What kind of health problems do you have? I can only give it to you if you have it pre-''

''Yeah, yeah thank you.'', he didn't even let me finish, turned around and almost ran out of the store.

The people that I meet everyday, behind this counter are just sometimes weird in all kinds of ways.

-----

So I turn off the 3,5 and 6 light, and others stay turned on. It was 9pm and I was making my way out of the pharmacy, where I spent another crazy day. And I'm returning tomorrow. Yay.

I locked the front door, and left at the back door, making sure that I locked it. So I know it is 9pm, but I'm feeling like drinking a coffee. Let's go get a coffee. Now I don't drive yet, so sure I want to walk .

I wonder what his name is. And the most important thing. What was he going to do with the marijuana? I mean yes, I know you smoke it, but it doesn't look like he's sick in any kind of way. Maybe he just enjoys being a stoner? I don't know, I don't want to acuse him of anything. Oh, and he has a really charming voice, my ears enjoyed it very much.

 Oh, and he has a really charming voice, my ears enjoyed it very much