32. We Can't Stop

Start from the beginning

Danielle navigated us to the room and used her wristband to unlock the door, she pushed the door open and entered the room which was breath taking to say the least.

We had gotten a villa, which was complete with a living room, kitchen and two rooms, one room had two queen beds and the other had one king sized bed.

Next to the living room was a medium sized table to eat at if we decided to order food from downstairs, across the room near the master bedroom was a sliding door that led to a small patio with two chairs and small table to sit and enjoy the scenery.

Each room had their own bathroom and they weren't small either, they were fairly large with long mirrors.

"This is amazing!" I hear Kara shout from her room.

Spencer, my best friend, and I would be sharing a bed while the other girls stayed in the other bedroom sharing the queen beds.

Spencer and I go to their room and see Kara laying on her bed with her eyes shut and a smile spread across her face.

"I love it here." She whispers.

"Guys look!" Danielle shouts from the living room.

We all go to the patio where she's standing and turn our gaze to where she points and quickly take in the sight of Cinderella's castle, "It's so pretty." Alysha says.

"Okay guys first official picture." My cousin says getting us to turn around to face the camera she has set up on a selfie stick.

We all get in the picture, the castle showing behind us as she snaps the photo and sends it to each of us.

Arianna.rae: Let the festivities begin. #Raesbitchinbachelorettewknd

"Okay so what's the plan ladies, I'm super hungry so I say we go grab a bite to eat." Spencer says rubbing her stomach.

"Same here, we can go to downtown Disney and walk around a bit then come back here and relax, tomorrow's gonna be a long day." Alysha replies.

"Sounds like a plan, let me just change first." I say pointing down at my outfit which consisted of yoga pants and a tank top.

"Me too." Each of them say going to their rooms to change.

I open my suitcase and rummage around for an outfit to wear that would also keep me cool since it was a bit warm outside.

I settle for a gray skater dress that landed mid-thigh, I wrapped a black long sleeve button up around my waist and tied some black vans on my feet.

I switch spots with Spencer and take over the bathroom, letting my hair down from the bun I had it in to let my loose curls fall down my back.

I tie it up in a half up hair do then apply some simple make up on to make myself look a little presentable for the general public.

I slip on a few random accessories then spray myself down with some cotton candy body spray and exit the bathroom to see Spencer finishing up her outfit.

"Are you ready hot momma?" I smile.

"Always." She grins.

We leave the hotel room and go down to where the busses were that would take us to downtown Disney. We all piled in and once the doors shut we were off to our destination.

Downtown Disney was full of adults and kids bustling around to get their shopping done or find the next place to check out, my priority though was to find something to eat.

"Okay so what does everyone agree on eating?" Kara says looking at the map.

"Portobello's?" Danielle suggests pointing to a specific spot on the map.