Chapter 17

Punch

Kick

Right hook

Left hook

Spinning kick (idk what its called, sorry!)

The punching bag went flying to the other end of the room, I slowely inhaled and exhaked.

'Its going to be fine mere, he's going to be OK' Ella tried to comfort me. 'Its been 3 weeks already mere, he didn't leave. Just listen to me, its gonna be okay'

'I need to be Alone right now. Please?' I sighed

I crouched down and sat on the matted floor of my gym room at my apartment. I held my head with both of my hands and continued to breath heavily. Why can't all this be gone already? I'm already dealing with a lot, I don't need to add on it. God, please. Why me, why?

I sighed again and continued to sit there, in the middle of the room. I need to think. I need to eat. I need to study. I need to train. I need Alec. I just want peace. But that's asking for way too much

I haven't been eating properly now-a-days, I'm sure you know why. I stared at the punching bag in the end of the room and thought about my friends, my studies, my life basically.

Why can't i have a normal life? Why? Why am I depressed? Why am I always lonely? Why am I always so angry? Why? I couldn't help but think. Its all I've been doing lately

I can still remember how our family picture looked back when I was a kid.

Happy girl holding an ice cream cone with one hand, while the other hand was holding onto a woman's. wearing a big smile on her chubby face, her fine, blonde hair put in pigtails.

A woman dressed in a white sundress with a pearly white smile while her blond, silky hair was put in a  side French braid.

A man, black hair, brown eyes. a man with his hand at the Lady's waist with a big smile with his peraly whites.

Perfect family.

Not so perfect anymore huh? It can take only one day to turn your whole world upside down, trust me. I know how that's feels, after all, I've been through it.

I've had so many life issues, I can't count them anymore. This is too much for me. I can't live like this anymore.

Sorry mom.

Sorry dad.

Sorry crystal.

Sorry Alec.

I'm sorry for everything I've done. Have I even done any good in life? Parents, I couldn't protect them, I left them to die. I ran away like a coward.

Crystal, I couldn't be a good friend and talk to her at least once a day, I would talk to her so rarely now-a-days I could count how many times I talked to her this month with my hands. That's how bad it is.

And well, Alec, sorry for everything. For putting you in a coma that could probably end your life. I'm sorry.

And, I'm sorry for myself, I'm sorry that I had to go through all that. I'm sorry that I couldn't have a normal, happy childhood. I'm sorry, so damn sorry for myself.

I never wanted this life, if I had to pick between this life, my life, or a normal life, I would pick the latter option for sure.

Lastly, I'm sorry I had to love a person that was leaving.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes, I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

I'm not gonna give a crappy reason as to why I haven't updated, so, I'm going to say one word, one word that could have so many different deep meanings. Sorry.

If you liked this chapter please don't forget to:

Vote
Comment
Like