Chapter 8

Taylor on top
______________

mere pov

its been five full hours and alec hasn't spoken a single word to me, which i am thankful for but at the same time i was kinda hurting inside, why didn't he want to talk to me? did i do something wrong? 

hold up mere. why do you even care if he talks to you or not. you are forbidden to be attracted to him, at least not now, understood. 

aaand here we go again with my sassy inner self. oh shoot! didn't we have a project that we had to do?   oh my god! i was supposed to come to his house two days ago! oh no.. this project is more that 50% of my final average, i have to tell him. its either now or never. okay breath mere 1.. 2... 3... tell him

"um h-hey alec didn't w-we have a p-project we had t-to do?" i asked with my head down and my voice slightly squeakier.

in response he just looked at me and nodded, after he left my gaze he said "my house after school today" in such a cold tone i wouldn't even recognise it was him if i didn't actually look at him

i nodded and mentally smacked my self. he can't see you you dumb butt, speak! " y-yeah okay"

out of the blue he asked "why?"

i looked at him curiously and asked "why w-what?"

"why do you always stutter? i know you are purposely making that. and plus why did you go back to wearing the baggy clothes? i know its you meredith. the others may not know because they are dumb but i know. now tell me, why?" he asked and looked at me with cold eyes that matched his tone.

suddenly getting angry at him for asking this. how dare he ask that question? he shall not mess with my privacy. private information are meant to be private. i turned my head and looked at his cold eyes with  my own angry eyes, i don't even know why I'm angry at him. he's just so frustrating "and why would i tell you? you are nothing but a snobby brat" i hissed.

he glared at me without a reply and turned his head. i turned my body to the side opposite him and crossed my arms. you might be thinking that I'm bipolar, but trust me I'm  not. if you don't agree then good luck with fixing your broken nose.

after 30 minutes of us glaring at each other he sighed and spoke up "okay meredith if you are going to come to  my house later today were gonna have to be on good terms, maybe know each other more. hmmm... how about twenty one questions?" 

i sighed and turned around so i can look at him, yes i admit i miss looking at those beautiful eyes. but he's not gonna know that. "okay fine. ill start. whats your favourite color?"

"navy blue. what is your eye color?" i quickly turned around so he couldn't see my eyes and playfully giggled "guess. I'm not gonna give hints or turn back around"

"okay I'm gonna guess but don't blame it on me if i get it wrong" he chuckled slightly "blue?"

i turned around and said "nope! they are bluish greenish i dont know what color that is. anyway my turn. who is your favourite person in the world?"

he looked at me with an emotion crossing his eyes that i couldn't tell. without hesitation he said "zach" i was going to ask him who he is but then the bell rang indicating that school has finished.

he shook his head and said "come on lets go. ill take you from school to my house directly"

"but-"

"no buts you are coming with me and that is final." he said harshly. whats his problem? we were okay just a minute ago. bipolar much..

______________________________________________________________________________________ 

we walked side by side to his car while people were giving us weird looks probably thinking why the nerd is hanging out with a badboy. well one quote that i love is 'never judge a book by its cover' and i find it very relatable and true. 

all of the girls were glaring at me, i think they wanted to be in my position right now and id gladly give it to them but i can't because Mr. bipolar pants over here decided he wanted to take me to his house immediately. 

we finally got to his care which was a white Lamborghini but in all honesty my car looks so much better. the car ride was quite and a little awkward but i opened  music from my phone and connected it to my earbuds because maybe he doesn't want to listen to music.

we got out of the car, i looked at the house in front of me. it was a mansion but it didn't really surprise me, my parents used to own a house bigger than this one, yes my parents were rich just imagine how much cash i have on my bank account... they transferred their money to my back account.

i followed him into the mansion and suddenly i crashed into his back. "owwwww why the hell did you stop?! and what is your back made of? metal!?" he chuckled and said "yeah.. sorry about that i just got a message" 

"you freakin idiot! you made me bang my head on your back for a stupid text message!" i said. he ignored me and walked up the stairs and into a room. oh hell nah! 

"you will not ignore me mister! i don't like being ignored" i said in a whisper- yell tone.

he suddenly turned around and poured a glass of water on me, where did he get the bottle!? it wasn't with him when we walked in! "hey! you have no right to do that! you dumb ass! get me other clothes I'm gonna get sick!" i shouted at him. he rubbed his temples and screamed out a name "TAYLOR! CAN YOU GIVE MY CLASS MATE CLOTHES?" 

another voice shouted "YEA BRO JUST GET HER TO MY ROOM" he walked across the hall and down the stairs, i followed him like a lost puppy. he suddenly stopped and i stopped immediately just milliseconds before crashing into his back.. again. he lead me into another room and i saw a girl sitting in there 

"oh hi there whats your name?" the girl asked who I'm guessing is taylor. 

"hey, my name is meredith and can i borrow some clothes because you brother over here decided it would be great to pour water on me" glaring at alec.

taylor laughed and said "I'm taylor and of course I'm 17 by the way, yes we are twins" 

she grabbed my hand and lead me to her closet, she took out some clothes and i went to the bathroom to change. i changed and as soon as i got out she said "omg! you look stunning! don't ever wear those baggy clothes!" i laughed and said "thank you tay tay. can i call you that by the way?" 

"yea sure! ill call you.. m" she said cheerfully 

"okay you can call me m, can you lead me to your brothers room? we have a project that needs to be done" i said 

"yeah sure follow me m" she said as she began to walk down the halls and the complicated ways. " okay we are here he is in there" she pointed to a dark wood door.

"kay thanks see ya later tay tay byeee" i shouted as she walked away, she shouted a 'see ya' and i walked in suddenly feeling self conscious. after a couple of seconds of just standing there i said "okay then, lets get started"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i love y'all so much and thank you for almost 700 reads! thats absolutely insane! i thought only two people would read my book lol. thank you all so much! 

don't forget to 

vote

comment

share

bye bye! love y'all