Chapter 1

Vanessa's POV

 I woke up and my phone was ringing. " Hello?" " Hi is this Ms.Vanessa Davenport?" " Yeah? Whats up?" " Congrats, you've been chosen to come in along with 5 other girls to try to win a week with the Jonas Brothers." I screamed " OMG OMG OMG! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" He lauged " No joke. Be here by 1:00. And wear soemthing pretty, maybe a dress or somehing" " THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I hung up. " MOM I MIGHT MEET THE JONAS BROTHERS! EEEEKKKKK!" My mom laughed " Thats awesome Vanessa!" " AHH! What time is is!?" " 12:26." " I HAVE 34 MINUTES TO GET THERE!" I scrambled into the bathroom and showered. I brushed my teeth 3 times and blow dried my wavy brown hair and put on makeup. I wrapped a towel around myself and looked for something pretty. I found a flowy short red dress, not to over the top, not to dull. I put a white headband with a flower on it in my hair, and put on my favorite brown wedges. I looked good, so I grabbed my jacket and walked out to the car. My mom frowned when she saw my oufit " You sure about that dress?" I rolled my eyes " Yes. The guy said to wear a dress. Now drive to this adress." I showed her the adress in my phone and she drove. When we pulled up, the building looked like somewhere they would hold auditions for American Idol. " You ok going in alone?" " Mom I'm 19, I'll be fine." I put my jacket on and walked inside. There were 5 other girls there, like he had said. 2 of them were really pretty, the others were ugly, I'm just say. One in a short black dress satnext to me, " Hey I'm Kayla." " I'm Vanessa." She was pretty compared to the other girls. " So-o-o whos your favorite guy in the band." " I love Joe, what about you?" " Totally Nick." She laughed. Some lady called a name " Vanessa Davenport." Kayla smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up and I walked inside the room.

  A guy sat at the table. " Hi I'm Mr.Tosdey. You just need to answer a few questins. Whos you favorite guy in the Jonas Brothers?" " Easy. Nick." He nodded " Good. Whats your favorite song?" " Burnin' Up." He smiled " Awesome. Why do you like the Jonas Brothers." I thought for a moment " Well, they are amazing singers, and just funny guys and they write great songs." " Thank you Vanessa. Please wait 10 minutes and we will have the results." I smiled and walked out. I sat next to Kayla " Ohh, I'm excited!" She squeeled " I know right!"

 * 10 minutes later*

 They called a few names and the girls came out crying, Only me and some blonde girl were left. She glared at me the whole time. " Vanessa Davenport." The blonde girl smiled fakely at me and I walked back in the room. " Vanessa, I have to say I am very... excited! YOU WON!" I screamed " NO WAY!OH MY GOD!" " And here is your prize." He pulled a curtian and before me stood my 3 favorite guys, the one and only Joe, Kevin and Nick Jonas.

Nick's POV

I sat miserabley as my manager explain what was happening. For a plubicity stunt, they were setting me up with some random girl who won a contest. Joe, Kevin and I call them video girls, heck, we wrote a song about them. After an hour they called us in to meet the girl.He said some stuff to her and pulled back the curtain. In front of me stood a really pretty girl with brown hair and brown eyes in a red dress. She screamed and collapsed on the foor with a loud *thud* I rushed over to her " Um... that was something. That never happened before." Oh this girl was gonna be a challenge to put up with.