nO

im in a fight with my friends.

theres andrew and sonya and andrew took a joke waaaaay too seriously and then he said yea you were mean and made me upset. and i was like im sorry, i dont really remember what happened, i called myself ugly not you. and he kept saying things were my fault! i guess it was kind of but he was overreacting. then, at the end of school, we were fine and then i joked around again and he got all mad?? and then i was like im sorry, its a joke, you need to calm down and he kept getting mad. and when i got home he kept texting me. the first thing he said was, "thanks for making me feel bad." iF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE AGAIN, YOU DONT MAKE THEM FEEL BAD FOR EVERYTHING, YOU JUST DONT. like i get if hes like, you made me feel bad or something that doesnt put everything on me. like, it was kind of your fault too. you were the one who overreacted to a joke. and now were not talking because i honestly am so sad. ive been sad the past few days and now its worse and i dont want it to get worse cause them itll be noticable and if its noticable my parents will find out and and if they do theyll make me feel worse and itll be a never ending cycle i wont be abke to get myself out of.