Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4:

"Good morning Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here and I can't wait to see what happens between Emily and Blair after last night. The question is, who will Nate defend? His current girlfriend or his soon to be side hoe? I guess we will see what happens when they get to school. Have a fantastic second day back at school. XOXO Gossip Girl."

I woke up to the Gossip Girl blast, second day of school. Great. I have a shower and eat breakfast then I put my uniform on. A short plaid skirt with a school shirt, tie, denim jacket and boots. I hear a knock on my door and it's my brother James "You ready to go?" he asks. I nod my head and we go to school in a cab.

When I get to school I see Serena sitting at a table with a pale, brunette girl who I assume is Georgina. Serena waves at me and signals for me to go over to them.

"Hey Emily, this is Georgina Sparks." Serena says.

"Hi, I'm Emily. Nice to meet you." I say to her.

"Hello I'm Georgina, so nice to meet you!" I'm not sure if she is being sarcastic or not. "Oh good luck with her." She says and points at Blair who is walking towards us.

"Good morning ladies. Emily, I see you've met Georgina." Blair says and walks off to class, signaling for us to follow.

We get to class, Double photography. Blair told me this is everyone's favourite class because we get to walk around the city 'taking pictures' but really everyone just goes shopping. We have to get into partners, great. Serena and Blair go together and Georgina asks me if I want to be her partner.

"Sure" I respond.

We leave the school with our Nikon cameras and meet back up with Blair and Serena.

"Thank god you are here Emily! We always stay with Georgina and usually she is forced to be partners with Danielle. Which means she's just following us three around for two hours. But now that you're here we are gonna have so much fun! Where to ladies?" Serena squeals.

"I need to go to St. Judes to quickly see Nate then we can go shopping." Blair says.

"Oh good I've been meaning to go there and meet someone so this will be perfect." Georgina says. Who could she be meeting?

We walk across the park to the boys school and see Nate and his gym class playing Lacrosse on the oval. We walk closer and Blair calls him over.

"Hey babe" Nate says and kisses Blair on the cheek. "Ladies" he nods at us.

I look around and see Chuck sitting at a table watching everyone play and I decide to walk over so I can get away from Nate before Blair says anything about last night.

"Why aren't you playing? Didn't want to get the scarf dirty?" I tease Chuck.

"I have a medical certificate from my lovely doctor saying that I am unable to do sport this semester due to an... injury." Chuck laughs.