Chapter 25 - Revenge, Obsession and Kidnapped.

Start from the beginning

"Please Lavanya Don't speak when you don't know what the matter is!"

"He's helping you get your Revenge and in return your trading in your sisters life, isn't this the matter?" she spat and he closes his eyes in pain, "I'm not TRADING my sister!" he growls.

"He loves her and she will be happy with him!"

She laughs sadly, "Whom are you trying to convince, me or yourself?" she breathes and continues, "Look Dhruv, Tarun needs medical help, he has anger issues and above all he's obsessed with your sister and not in LOVE with her" she emphasizes, "You know if this continues, there are chances his madness can be fatal not only for him but even others!"

"You doctors have that habit of exagerrating even little things don't you... Good Bye Lavanya... " He keeps his phone in his pocket, "Who was it?" Tarun asks handing him the coffee. 

"Just a friend... "

"Ah... " Lavanya stares at the person infront of her, "Leave me, what the hell do you want?"

Tamanna smirks her face covered, "What I want I will get it soon, don't worry till then you are safe here... " she holds Lavanya's chin and lifts it up facing to her, "Your Sanskar or what do you call him, Mr. Maheshwari is waiting to see you say Hii to him" she turns aside bringing Lavanya into full view on the camera, Sanskar has tears in his eyes as he watches the video. Laksh's fists clench in anger unknowingly he feels her pain for some reason. "What the hell is in that video Bhai!" he yells at Sanskar who flinches, Swara holds him back calmly fear evident on her face, "Laksh... "

Laksh closes his eyes and sighs, "I'm sorry... Sanskar, I shouldn't have come to meet you... " tears flowing continuously through her eyes, "Aww, so emotional I thought it's just in movies that people have so much love for each other even when they have no blood ties but see Its for real happening n front of me." She turns towards the camera her face hidden  under a cloth, "You want her alive in single piece? Follow my instructions, keep the footage ready and don't you dare show them to anyone... Mr. Maheshwari... " she smirks as the video ends.

Sanskar punches the wall and Ragini flinches, "Sanskar... "

"Sanskar! Your anger destroys everything. Now go and get the footage, wait for her call you just can't risk that girls Life for some stupid footage" Durgaprasad warns and turns towards Laksh, "Even you, whats wrong with you youngsters anger and revenge destroys everything, your actions on the verge of being angry are the reason of destructions. Don't know how they are treating her, all that hurt and pain she is facing has nothing to do with her still she is because of My son." He closes his eyes with pain and Ram holds him.

Sanskar hits the wall and Ragini holds him back, "Sanskar! Badepapa said a moment ago control your anger it's hurting you only and I giving me pain." He stares back at her, pain clearly visible in his eyes, "I never wanted her to be in pain... "

She caresses his face lovingly and touches her forehead to his, 

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Lavanya chirps as Sanskar rubs his eyes and stares at her and then the room confused.

"Doctor, here your new patient is... " The man says bringing the other person with him. The person comes near the bed and sits next to Sanskar, "Hello young man! lets have a quick check up and then you'll get the intro's for sure!" he states smiling as the Lavanya goes out with the man.

After sometime they come back in, "He's fine just stressed up a lot and see to it that he doesn't take much tensions" The man smiles warmly at Sanskar, "Don't worry doc, you know when this one is here even I forget my worries" he says pulling Lavanya's cheeks and she frowns.