x Chapter 2 x

Naruto stood there, feeling like he was in some sort of trance until a familiar voice snapped him out of it.
"Naruto! What are you doing just standing there?", Menma ran up to him, shaking him repeatedly.
The blonde blinks repeatedly.

"I.....saw.. uh"

Menma sighed and headbutted his brother.

"OUCH!? THE HELL?!"

The raven chuckles and grabs his hand. "Come on, there giving out free ramen!"

* Timeskip to end of the day *

Naruto sat at the table, playing around with his bento, his mind wandering elsewhere thinking about the boy he saw. Minato noticed causing him to do a slight chuckle and flick his son's forehead.
"Oi Naruto, you barely touched your food.. something wrong?"

"Little bro saw this boy across town, he kept staring at him even after he disappeared", Menma explained.

"Menma! Shut up!", the blonde whiskered boy whined. Kushina laughs at his cuteness.

"Well what did he look like?"

The Uzumaki stayed quiet as first. "Well, he had a cockatoo/duckbutt hairstyle not to mention he was an Uchiha"
Kushina almost choked on a piece of her food as Minato narrowed his eyes at his younger son. As Kushina regained her composure, she cleared her throat yet not saying a word.

"Naruto... we are kind and generous, but we don't honestly trust Uchiha's that often. Not saying we don't like them, they're just... sneaky to the fact that they can be dishonest and disloyal", the Namikaze says. "I don't honestly want you around them.. unless if it's Shisui Uchiha. He's one of the main ones of the Uchiha clan that can be trusted"

Naruto's eyes trailed away from the table including his family.

'I thought the Hokage was supposed to treat everyone with kindness including ones that cannot be trusted', Naruto thought, annoyed and irritated. But he kept a small smile on his face, and stood up from his seat.

"G-gomen nasai, but I'm just not hungry tonight", the blonde admitted, a hint of venom staining his voice. Kushina noticed this but ignored it.

"I'll wrap it up for you later, mkay?"

Naruto nods and heads outdoors towards the forest.

- - - - - -

While walking he heard a bit of a few rustles in the trees and bushes, yet that didn't bother him. Not caring what his father told him, he just wanted to see that boy again and possibly catch his name.

Who knows?

He and him would probably become friends. The Uzumaki's head perked up as he heard footsteps approaching from behind, as he put his guard up.

"Hey, aren't you Naruto?", the voice said, inches behind.

The blonde whipped his head around.

"Who wants to....know?"

It was the same boy he saw before.