Interviewers

*peaks out from behind the book* Are they gone? *breathes sigh of relief* oh wait! I didn't mean you! I meant the weird issues that wattpad kept having! Not all you new guys! Don't go! I'm sorry! 

In the following minutes after uttering that fateful statement, the members of WHW, lead by the one who writes in bold, started a coup that ended with AnneAuthor's execution and the rise of a new leader. There is some speculation as to whether or not the execution was faked or not, with many noticing the resemblance in between the new leader and our previous one, may she rest in peace. AnneAuthor2, do you have any comment on this?  "Well, I would just like to say, that I am so thankful for this opportunity and I want you all to know that I once again- I mean, for the first time, plan to reshape the way that the Wattpad groups connect by creating WHW 2.0-"

Ummm, excuse me? I'm not dead yet. Stop interviewing my future self.

There have been recent reports that the voice of AnneAuthor the first can still be heard-

THAT'S BECAUSE I'M STILL HERE!!!

I know, I'm just getting prepared for the inevitable. 

They aren't going to get rid of me just because of something slightly offensive I say, believe me, they would have left a long time ago.

What about how often you end up talking to yourself like it's another person and thus break the nonfiction genre?

First, I do realize that I'm the slightest bit crazy. Second, it's called creative nonfiction. Look it up.

Does this mean I can come back?

No!

:'(

Ok, then at least they'll leave because you forgot about me. Interviewers? Hello! This was one of the first requests you actually got and it's taken you this long?!

...Yes?

Completely irresponsible. Am I right, Bold?

Very.

Okay, both of you. Leave. Now. I need to make a new chapter and the lead ins are getting worse and worse each chapter.

Is that really our fault though?

I'm just going to ignore you now. 

So, Interviewers! These guys interview authors and then post the interviews so that users can read them. It's a great way to let your readers get to know you better, but there are also some interviewers that have more topic based interviews, eg. a specific interviewer might only interview users who write in the Fantasy genre, or maybe they interview users who want to tell of their person struggle and how they overcame it. If you want to be an interviewer, please PM me or say so in the comments!

List:

Author Interviewers

FutureNovelistNow

justmixed- fiction authors

yourfriendbri

Topic Interviewers

NightOwlHatter- Project Gray (Mental Illness) and Project Blue (LGBTQ+)

Okay, that was just lazy. I waited 7 months for that?

Give me a break! Republish made me notice that none of the users on the lists actually got the notification that I tagged them. It's been crazy.

mmhhmm. whatever you say.

You do realize this was supposed to only be 10 chapters, right? We'll be lucky if it ends at 60 now. Plus, I've got to work on Wattpad Currently Unnamed Dictionary, WHW 2.0, the official WPD handbook, and a fanfic that I have been ignoring. Oh! and the wifi is acting up.

Is this just a roundabout way of saying that the updates might be a little slower?

No...

Yes...