Summary Generators

Imagine. You are scrolling through the list of books that came up when you typed in a keyword into the search bar. You are bombarded with more books than you could ever count (but Wattpad can because they tell you how many search results there are, but you get the point), but only one catches your eye. The cover? it's magnificent! the title? it sounds intriguing! and the content whispers of exactly what you were looking for in a book. You click (or tap) on the book to see what possible secrets you will discover about this magical book and you cautiously read the text below the title...

"This is a book."

'Oh. well. I wasn't aware of that! "This is a book" how... informative? Pfft! I'm not here to learn!' you think as you move on to the next work on the list.

See? a summary can be just as important as a good title, cover, or trailer. We understand that it's hard to sum up your entire book in one paragraph, but how else are you going to convince us to stick with you through thick and thin? Luckily, there is a solution. Summary Creators. These guys will write your summary for you! If you want to be a Summary Creator, please PM me.

List:

BrendanFrizzell- all genre

TheLostGeek- all genre

Padfoot_Returns

MortifiedMilkshake

loyallyric- prefers Romance, Teen Fiction, Vampire, and Werewolf

StarDustedBeauty - prefers Teen Fiction, Supernatural, Fantasy, Vampire, and specializes in Werewolves and Mythology.