Tuesday February 9th

I skipped Monday, Don't forget to vote please! - Blaire

Ashlyn and I woke up and got ready for the day. We went down to the meal room and fixed out plates. 10 minutes after I sat down Ryan came and climbed into my lap.

Ryan: 'Vana can we watch Veggie Tales?
Me: sure bub let me set it up.

I set my phone up against my water and we watched and ate breakfast. I gave Ryan to Pam and joined the team on the bus. We put on our cleats and started training, since it was the day before the game all we did was work on shooting drills. Halfway through we got a water break and Ash came up to me.

Ash: hey I was watching you out there and you're limping a little.
Me: no I'm not
Ash: Baby Horse
Me: Ashlyn I'm fine just leave it.
Ash: alright I will for now

I went back to the shooting drill and Ashlyn went back in goal. Training ended and we went back to the hotel. I was headed to my room but Ryan saw me.

Ryan: 'Vana, 'Vana
Me: hey bubba
Ryan: where you going?
Me: I need some free time. I'll be back and then we can take a nap how does that sound
Ryan: okay!
Me: now go find your mama or Kell I will see you later
Ryan: bye 'Vana

I went to my room and grabbed my long board, watch, and my backpack with my school work. I almost made it out of the lobby but Hope saw me and grabbed me by my backpack.

Hope: where do you think you're going?
Me: I don't know yet
Hope: we have lunch and of all people you need to eat.
Me: I will just not now, can you let me go already?
Hope: Savannah what's wrong
Me: nothing just let me go
Hope: alright, be safe please
Me: I will mother
Hope: Savannah Blaire
Me: bye

I ran out and hopped on my long board before she could catch me again. I rode around until I found a Starbucks. I went in and ordered and sat down at a table. I pulled out my homework and started on it.

*at the hotel*
Alex: where's Baby Horse?
Hope: honestly I don't know probably a coffee shop by now
Kell: why didn't she tell me?
Hope: she wouldn't have told anyone if I hadn't seen her leaving. She sassed me and then left
Ali: She sassed you really?
Hope: Yeah she seemed upset about something.
Ash: I think I know what it is. I saw her limping at practice and I asked her about and she all but ripped my head off about it.
Hope: that's what it is. It's her ankle she just got over a sprain, they even thought it could have been a partial tear.
Kell: well what about now?
Hope: I don't know I would have to talk to her which I don't think she wants to
Alex: let me talk to her, I had the same thing in college
Hope: good luck with that
Alex: I will let you guys know when I find her
Hope: get her to eat something please
Alex: I will

*at Starbucks*
Me: crap.
Alex: I thought I would find you here
Me: you found me, gold star for you
Alex: I am going to order. You finish up and get rid of that attitude by the time I get back.

Alex walked away and I finished my notes and put them in my backpack. Alex came back and sat down across from me.

Alex: we know, we figured it out.
Me: know what?
Alex: Savannah.
Me: fine it's my left one alright. I woke up after one of my games and couldn't walk on it. I was in a boot for a couple days. It got better and it's been fine until today it started hurting again.
Alex: I know what you're feeling. I had the same thing happen when I was in college.
Me: I just don't get it of all times it had to be now. I mean there is qualifying, state championship, and then she believes cup and the Olympics.
Alex: I know but if you let it get worse I will be harder to fix.
Me: I know but I can't just stop.
Alex: I get it. How about this, you tell them and get treatment as much as possible. Jill will let you play until you can't. they did that with me.
Me: yeah you Alex Morgan which they still have playing
Alex: and when they had Abby too. I know your scared but trust me on this please
Me: ...alright I guess
Alex: good, now I promised Hope I would get you fed, what to do you want?
Me: I'm not hungry though
Alex: Baby Horse.
Me: fine there is a Newk's down the street we can pick something up there.

Alex and I walked to Newk's and picked up a salad and a sandwich for me. We went back to the hotel and Alex went with me to Dawn and Sarah.

Dawn: twins, what do you need?
Alex: not me her
Me: I need my ankle looked at.
Sarah: alright hop up... it's a bit swollen on the outside, when does it start to hurt?
Me: usually it starts once I finish playing but it started hurting during shooting today.
Sarah: well if you can play without it limiting you then you can. I want you to ice before and after any time you play or practice.
Me: I can do that
Sarah: well I will wrap some on now and then you can go.
Me: thank you

Sarah wrapped the ice on me and Alex and I went to my room. I elevated my ankle and Alex gave me my computer.

Alex: why don't I go get Ryan for you?
Me: please?
Alex: of course I will be back.

Alex left and then came back with Ryan. Ryan and I watched veggie tales on my phone while I typed my English essay. I finished my essay and then took my ice off. Ryan was asleep and then Ashlyn came in.

Ash: hey you're back
Me: Yeah, I am sorry about earlier, you were right.
Ash: its fine but you might want to apologize to Hope for sassing her earlier
Me: I will later
Ash: so what's wrong with it?
Me: it's just swollen as of now. If it doesn't limit while I'm playing, then they will keep me in.
Ash: does it hurt when you are playing?
Me: sometimes but usually only after I'm done
Ash: well if you need anything let me know
Me: I will. I am going to nap until dinner so will you wake me when it's time to go down
Ash: of course

I fell asleep while Ashlyn watched a movie. Ashlyn woke us up at 6:15 and we went down at 6:30.

Ryan: mommy
A-Rod: hey bubba
Ryan: can I watch Veggie Tales with 'Vana?
A-Rod: you better ask her
Ryan: can I 'Vana?
Me: sure little man but let's get our food first though
Ryan: okay!

I fixed our plates and sat down. I set up my phone and started Veggies tales.

Hope: how many Veggie tale's episodes have you watched?
Me: I think halfway through season 1 after this episode.
Kelley: She meant with Ryan not by yourself
Ash: dang!
Me: ha funny
Alex: well Tobs and I are hosting movie night tonight
A-Rod: well Ryan and I are going to FaceTime Adam and then head to bed.
Me: you hear that Ry
Ryan: okay!

We all laughed and then cleared out. I apologized to Hope for earlier and then we watched the movie before splitting off to our own rooms. Ashlyn and I showered and then went to bed.