Saturday Febuary 6th

last chapter for today, please vote! - Blaire

Brad and I woke up at 8 and Lydia made breakfast.

Brad: okay so what's the plan for today?
Me: well I need to pack and then we can go to dinner and then take Duke for his run
Brad: sounds good to me.

We spent the next couple of hours packing my suitcase. I packed my backpack and made sure I had my school work. We had a break for lunch at noon and then finished packing at 2.

Brad: hey my mom just texted me and wants us to meet them for dinner at Cotton at 8.
Me: okay well let's go run now and then we can come back and clean up.

Brad and I changed and then took Duke for his 5 mile run. We came back and while Brad showered I did some ball work. Brad came out and I went in. I washed my hair and shaved my legs and got out. I went to my closet and I put on my black bra and underwear. I didn't know what Brad was wearing so I went out to the living room to find him.

Me: hey babe what are you...
Hope: Savannah Blaire Solo!
Me: Hope is here and I am in my underwear, why didn't you tell me!
Brad: you were showering
Hope: you might want to go put clothes on
Me: crap I will be back

I went to my closet and put on my red dress to match Brad. I came back out to the living room.

Me: what are you doing here?
Hope: you know I just saw you half naked I would think you would want to be nice to me
Me: sorry, what are you doing here?
Hope: well I got an early flight so I could surprise you and then we could fly out together.
Me: I appreciate the thought but next time you might want to let me know.
Hope: I can see that
Brad: well we are going to dinner with my parents you can come if you want?
Hope: I will take you up on that
Me: well I am going to finish getting ready
Hope: I will join you
Brad: I'll just stay here with Duke.

Hope and I went to my bathroom to get ready.

Me: just so you know it wasn't what it looked like
Hope: yeah I know I just caught you at a bad time. So tell me about Brad's parents.
Me: well his dad is a Neuro surgeon and his mom is head of pediatrics and the head cardiologist surgeon.
Hope: you're kidding me.
Me: Wish I was, Brad's grandpa is also a State Judge, the Evans are a very popular and wealthy family just like mine. Mom is a hospital consultant and my dad is a 4 star general.
Hope: oh I know. I still don't know how the media hasn't found that out yet.
Me: I know well we better get going

The 3 of us got in Brad's truck of course with me in the back. Brad drove to Cotton and we were led to the table by the host.

Brad: Mom, dad this is Hope Solo.
Hope: it's nice to meet you Dr. and Dr. Evans
Sarah: please just call me Sarah and this is Mike.
Mike: it is nice to finally meet you Hope.

We all sat down and put in our orders.

Brad: so is there a reason you wanted to meet?
Sarah: I just wanted to talk with you both before Savannah left.

We caught up and talked about random things while we ate. We got dessert and then headed home. Brad dropped Hope and I off and then went home. Hope and I changed and then got ready for bed.

Hope: so where are you parents now?
Me: Mom is in Boston and Dad is in Wiesbaden, Germany on base.
Hope: do they know what that you're going?
Me: well I talked to my dad Wednesday so I'm sure he has talked to my mom since then
Hope: Savannah Blaire
Me: what?
Hope: you need to tell your mom these things
Me: I usually do
Hope: uh huh sure
Me: well goodnight Hope.
Hope: goodnight Baby Horse