Don't You Remember?

(Y/N)'s POV

      I woke up in my bed. I looked around just to make sure I was actually back in reality and not in the game, and I wasn't on stage anymore. This was my room. My house. My own life is back into place. I went downstairs and grabbed my breakfast sandwich. I took a few bites before talking.
      "Mom? Where is the gang?"
      "What gang? Honey, who has gotten to you??"
      "No, I meant Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Goldie."
      "(Y/N), you should know they don't exist. They only live in FNAF, that's it."
      "No, no, Mom! Nicknames, remember?"
      "I don't remember. Are you feeling ok, baby?"
      "Uhhh, yea, I'm totally fine. I'm just going to go to school."
      "Alright, see you later."
      She kissed me on my forehead and waved goodbye. I left the house thinking. Why doesn't Mom remember them? It's very weird... I walked by Foxy's house and saw his lights were off. I remembered the first time we met when... when... why am I having trouble remembering the first time Foxy and I met? Was it when Bonnie introduced me to him? But how? I tried to forget that and walked to school.
      I finally reached the school and saw Chica sitting down looking at a book. I smiled and headed towards her. I wanted to say hi and sorta wanna talk about what happened last time.
      "Hey, Chica! How's it going?"
      "Oh, hi, umm, do I know you? And how do you know my name?"
      "Hahaha, really funny! You can stop playing the game."
      "What game? I'm not playing any. Seriously, who are you? I will call the principle that you won't stop bothering me."
       I walked away with her staring at me, then looking away when I entered school. I tried not to cry as I walked down the halls to my first period class. I couldn't believe she didn't remember me! What is this? When I walked in, I saw a new student next to my seat. I sat in it and looked down.
       "Hey, I'm Sam." he said. "I'm new here, and I'm hoping to make new friends."
       "Well, hi there. I'm (Y/N). Welcome to our school, I guess." He seems familiar. Ugh, not this again!! He looks like... some animatronic that I can't seem to know...
       "I saw you trying to talk to Chica. I don't know why she can't remember you. You guys were once best friends." My eyes widened.
       "Wait, you know about that? How? What do you know?"
       "I know you were a victim of Vincent's work. Trust me."
       "Ok? Let's just not talk about that." I ended the conversation and we didn't talk for the rest of the period.

Chica's POV

      That girl was being really weird. Why did she think she knew me? I don't like that, but at least she walked away. Bryan came up to me and gave me a hello kiss.
      "Hey, how's my baby girl doing?"
      "I'm fine, sorta."
      "What is it? Is someone bothering you?"
      "Was. This girl wearing a black beanie, ripped jeans, and a (F/C) shirt walked up to me and thought we were friends. The extra weird part is that she knew my name."
     "Why does that seem familiar?"
     "I don't know, but she looked liked someone we once knew."
     "And I think we knew someone who would wear that."
     "Let's try to forget about it, ok?"
     "Sure why not? Let's head to our next class."
      We walked together and I saw her again walking with someone. Wait a minute, that boy isn't supposed to be here. Springtrap isn't supposed to be in this world! He was banned from coming out from the game! He is going to hurt that chick!
      "Bryan, look it's the girl I talked about, with Springtrap!"
      "Oh, I see them. She looks awfully familiar, though."
      "I see what your saying there, but what about him? He isn't supposed to be here."
      "Yea, I know. Let's try calling her. What was her name?"
      "Do you think I would remember, Bryan?"
      "Wait..."
      "You remember?"
      "No, I don't. Nevermind. Let's just try to talk to her."
      We walked up to her and told her that we needed to talk. That drove Springtrap away, for now. I stared at me for a bit and looked at Bryan.
      "Bonnie! At least you remember me, right?"
      "No, I don't. And who's Bonnie? I'm Bryan."
      "Aw come on, not you too!!"
      "What are you talking about miss? Are you lost or something?"
      "No I'm not. I go here."
      Flynn arrived on time to escape this awkwardness.
     "Foxy, buddy!! I missed you!"
     "Who be Foxy? Me name be Flynn."
     "But, you don't remember I gave you the nickname."
     "Lassie, yer being a little crazy. I am not Foxy."
     "Please tell me you know me!"
     "I don't remember you, matey. I be serious."
     Freddy and Gavin come as well. They wanted to know all the ruckus about.
     "Hey Freddy. Goldie, baby, hii!!" she hugged Gavin, then he pushes her off gently. "What's wrong?"
     "I don't know who you are, so don't call me baby, got it?"
     "Huh?? I'm your girlfriend, Goldie! Don't you remember?"
     "No, and who is this Goldie?"
     "B-But..."
     "Look, we don't know you, so get out of our sight." Freddy growled. The girl flinched and ran away crying. "There, she is gone."
      "But she dropped something." Gavin picked it up and looked at it. We came closer to him to see what it was. A picture of her and us together smiling. I sighed. Gavin shook and wiped his eyes. "(Y-Y/N)... o-oh n-no... this is really sad. We disrespected her! We need to find her now!"

???'s POV

      Springtrap comes back with the information. He explained everything to me, from when he met (Y/N) to when her and the gang had the fight. Sooner or later, they will be upset that they messed with Vincent. Soon, they will deal with this. And I won't have to deal with their crap anymore.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N) I know I didn't write a lot. That's because I am slowly running out of ideas. That does not mean I ran out. After the next few chapters, I will probably take a small break? I'm not so sure. Anyways, there was a reason for this story. I made it for princesslunafan bc she always tells me how much she loves Golden Freddy and it's very funny to see her fangirl over and over again. It just never gets old to see her blush. So, now u know my motivation and dedication to this story. see u guys in the next chapter!!