Secrets and Lies

Freddy's POV

Gavin decided to take (Y/N) to the hospital to get her a cast. They had her mom drive them there. While we waited, we had a very long talk. Chica was freaking out, Bonnie looked upset, and Foxy was trying to keep his cool. I gave a nervous chuckle.
"Dude, thanks a lot! (Y/N) is on to us now, and this time there is no escaping." Bonnie said, crossing his arms.
"I'm sorry, I thought Goldie was distracting her or something. Besides, you know me. If someone hurts my best friends, then I have to go mad."
"Not always, you could have just said, You may leave now. Maybe with clenched fists or something."
"Look, I didn't know, alright? Stop blaming everything on me! It's not I didn't make a lie either!"
"Who else lied to (Y/N), Freddy? I'm really curious to see who it is."
"Ahem, this guy." I pointed to Foxy. He put his ears down in shame. He decided to put his head down and not look at anyone. "And Chica, as well! She lied to (Y/N)!"
"No, she didn't. She would never lie, right baby?" Bonnie looked over to Chica, but she looked down. "I said, right baby?" Chica continued to look down. Bonnie sigh and rolled his eyes. "It was when I got her from Vincent and had to lie saying that I wasn't an animatronic." she explained.
"I guess you lied with us, Bonnie. When we had to help about Foxy's arm and how we weren't from the game."
"Your right, buddy. Sorry about me snapping like that. I didn't mean to be mad at you right away."
"It's fine, just don't do it again." I smirked and gave a wink. I went to the kitchen and got some leftover pizza. I waited for it to heat up and gave some to Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica.
      "I hope the lassie be ok." Foxy said while munching on some pizza.
      "Me too. I am really worried for her." Chica said. Bonnie and I nodded.

Goldie's POV

      I waited forever until the doctor called me in. I walked in and saw (Y/N) looking at the floor, wiping some tears. I sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder.
     "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Jared. He is just a big jerk and I didn't expect him to do that."
     "Baby, it's fine I promise. I'm not mad or anything. I am upset that I didn't protect you in time."
     "It's ok, you did good. I loved the way you tried, it showed that you were courageous."
     "Aww, thank you, (N/N)! Your making me blush." I actually blushed and she giggled. We kissed for a few seconds and pulled back. She gave me a smile and got up. "Where are you going?"
     "Getting a marker."
     "Why?"
     "I could tell you want to sign my cast. And you wanted to be the first as well."
     "That is really true. May I?"
      She gave me the marker and her cast. I tried not to hurt her again, so grabbed her gently and put my name. I let go so she can read it.
     "I love u very much. I won't ever hurt u, dear. ~love Goldie💛. Awww how sweet!! I love you too!!" We kissed again, but for a little longer. We suddenly pulled back when the nurse said we can leave. I let (N/N) go first and made sure no one bumped into her. Once we got into the car, she turned up the music and Heathens started to play. (Y/N) started to sing to the song.

All my friends are heathens take it slow
Wait for them to ask you who you know
Please don't make any sudden moves
You don't know the half of the abuse (2x)
Welcome to the rooms of people who they loved one day docked away
Just because we check the guns at the door doesn't mean our minds have changed from hand grenades
You'll never know the psychopath sitting next to you
You'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
You'll think how'd I get here sitting next to you
But after all I said
Please don't forget

She stopped singing and blushed. "Sorry, I just love the song so much."
"That's ok. You sang beautifully."
"Awww, thank you so much, Goldie!"
"No problem, dearie."
We kissed for a few minutes and pulled back. She looked tense. "Is anything wrong, (N/N)?"
     "Actually, yes there is. Just don't get mad alright?"
     "I'm listening."
     "You see, when Chica brought me back from the dude who kidnapped me, he sorta abused me. Sexually..."
     "What!! And you didn't tell me sooner???"
     "You said you wouldn't be mad at me!"
     "Well, I didn't know it was this bad, (Y/N)! I don't know what to do with you."
     "Maybe for once tell me what's going on."
     "Hm? What do you mean by that?"
     "You guys have been acting weird. Foxy with his arm, Bonnie and Chica sighing in relief when I showed them my photo of FNAF, Freddy and his demonic voice and black and white eyes, and definitely the dude who has the uniform, he looks awfully familiar."
     "I'll explain when we get to the house. Freddy is gonna be explaining as well."
     "Fine, but it better be good."
     She crossed her arms as we drove with her mom to my house. As we reached there, we got out of the car and waved goodbye to (Y/N)'s mom. Bonnie opened the door with his ears down. I was already confused with this. (Y/N) walked in and demanded for an explanation.
      "Alright you want the truth?" Freddy asked. She nodded.
      "We are from the game. Five Nights at Freddy's. I'm being totally serious here."
      "There is no way, if you're from the game, then the dude who jumped me was..."
      "Vincent, yes."
      "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"
      "Because we were afraid you would tell people. Everyone else has."
      "Don't worry about me, I am great at keeping secrets. I promise." (Y/N) gave a scouts honor thing with her hand. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back. "I love you. And you guys too."
      "Awww, lassie, we love you too." Foxy cooed.

Jared's POV

       I stopped running at the 7-11 down the street. Damn, he be strict about that. I can't believe those jerks stood up for (Y/N) especially that golden bear. I hate him so much for stealing her from me. I walked in and got a Slurpee. I turned around from a machine and saw a man with a purple uniform just staring at me with a creepy smile.
       "Um, may I help you?" I asked.
       "I hear you have to trouble with the kids down the street. A chicken, a fox, a bunny, and two bears, am I correct?"
       "Yes, you are. What do you want ya creep?"
       "I am willing to help you get rid of them to get your girl back."
       "Really? That's excellent!"
       "You just have to do a small favor for me in return."
       "Which is?"
       "I want you to work for me."
       "Like an employee?"
       "Yes, of course."
       "You got a deal." I smirked and we shook hands. I'm so excited to get (Y/N) back. I am so ready.

--------------------------------------------------
(A/N) UGH SCHOOL GOT ME UPDATING LATE NOW. IM SO UPSET. at least my Bonnie plushie won't go against me and turn Nightmare and kill me right? RIGHT?😅😅