.4

Odell's POV

Its been about a week since the whole thing with Chris and his baby moms. I honestly felt bad. Not only for Chris but his kids too. I can tell by the way he talks about them that he adores them. They didn't deserve what she did neither does Chris.

It made me feel sick to my stomach knowing what I was doing to him...and my fiance. She doesn't know about Chris and he obviously doesn't know about her. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't help it. I loved her but Chris made me feel like I'm whole. I can be free with him and I'm genuinely happy when I'm around him. I just have too much history with Nia to just drop her. At first I felt like marrying her was the right thing to do but ever since Chris has come along I feel like I'm doing it because I have to. Call me weak or tell me I'm scum but I already know that. I don't feel happy with Nia and I don't see a future with her anymore but I can't find it in myself to break her heart. I can't tell Chris because I know it will crush his heart too and I can't do that now. Not while I have his trust.

Today I was supposed to be meeting him at the park with his boys so I could take their 4 year pictures. I've been into photography since High School and I decided to take it up as a profession. Most thought I'd play football or some sport but it never really stuck with me.

"Hey baby where you goin?" Nia asked as she walked into the bed room while I slipped on some shoes.

"I have a photography gig today at the park in like a hour."

"Ooo I wanna go!" I froze and tried to make up an excuse.

"I don't think that's a good idea babe I'm not really gonna be able to pay you any attention and I know how you love my attention." I smiled hoping she would agree.

"Oh that's fine I just wanna see how you do yo thang at work." she smiled and walked over to me, sitting on my lap.

"I thought you had a bunch of wedding planning stuff to get done. You do have a deadline ya know."
She cocked her neck back and looked at me in disgust.

"WE have wedding planning to do. What's up with you why don't you want me to go?"

"Because the guy I'm seeing will be there" I thought in my head
"Because baby I don't want any distractions."

"So I'm a distraction now?"

More like a big ass road block "I didn't even mean it like that." I lied

"Fine go to your stupid shoot by yourself. Don't try to be all up on me later."

I don't have to be on you I have Chris.
She got off of me and walked out of the room. Right on cue I got a text from Chris.

Hey you mind if we meet up a little early I'm already out and about.- Chris😍

No that's fine I'm about to head out now- Me

Ok cool see ya 😘- Chris😍

I didn't bother texting back I just locked my phone and slipped it in my pocket.

"I'm out baby." I walked up behind her and tried to kiss her neck but she swerved me. "Ok cool" and with that I left. I'm not about to try and please her when I'm falling for Chris.

I drove for a good 10 minutes before I arrived at the park. I got out all of my necessary equipment before texting Chris.

Wya -Me

By the tire swing- Chris 😍

Ok bet- Me

I started to walk towards where I seen a set of swings until I saw Chris pushing two little boys on the swing.