.1

Chris' POV

I stood there in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and my hands propping me up on the counter. I was contemplating the purpose of my life. I'm a 25 year old single father who is living in his mothers basement and does porn part time to keep up with the bills but can't even find a real job like a real man is supposed to have. I sighed in shame . I used to have everything the way I wanted. I had the job, the girl, the family and the house. Everything went to shit after the Mother of my children left and took everything that I owned. I became homeless and soon enough jobless. That evil bitch left me and my babies to fend for ourselves.

There was two tiny, simultaneous , knocks at the door forcing me out of my thoughts. I smiled to myself, they're up. I push myself back and opened the door to see my 3-year old twin boys, Kaden and Karter.

"I have to pee." they said in unison

"Goodmorning you two! Go ahead and go daddy's done anyway." they both pushed passed me and went pee together. They were literally inseparable. As they used the facilities I made my way over to the dresser and got us each out a pair a clothes.

"Daddy we're done!" one of them yelled from the bathroom as the toilet flushed.

"Make sure y'all wash your hands."

They yelled back a couple "ok's" and after a few minutes they came running towards the bed with wide grins causing me to smile as well.

"Ok so who wants Captin America and who wants Spider Man?" I asked holding up two t-shirts.

"I want Captin!" Karter shouted out first.

"I like Spider more anyway" Kaden teased while sticking out his tounge.

"Aye be nice you two." I chuckled. They acted too old for their age. They were turning 4 in a couple months and it made my heart ache seeing that they were growing so fast. They were pretty advanced too which was also kinda heartbreaking.

After I dressed us all we headed up stairs and greeted my mother, who was cooking breakfast.

"Hey guys, did you sleep good?" we all nodded.

"Hey mama. Breakfast smell good as usual." i gave her a warm smile and looked at the boys who were already seated in their assigned spots.

"I don't get good morning from my grand babies?" both of the boys giggled before saying good morning.

"Good Morning nana!"

Soon enough the food was done and we all began eating. It was silent so I took this as an opportunity to speak.

"Hey ma I have a shoot today and I was wondering if you could watch the kids...pleeeaase" I begged

"Christopher I told you I didn't like you doing those disgusting porn videos." my mother expressed with a hint of dissatisfaction.

"Mom I know you don't like it but right now that what putting money on the table until I can find a real job. We both need the money so I can't stop now."

"Daddy what's a porn?" Kaden interrupted

"A Movie." I semi lied

"I wanna be in A porn!"

"Me too!" they both cheered as I chocked on my orange juice and began coughing.

"Neither one of you will be in one.." I finally choked out " a...porn is a movie for grown ups only do you hear me?"
They both nodded. I looked at my mother with wide eye's because she was the one who used the word porn. She mouthed " I'm sorry" before chuckling.

"But will you watch them please mom?"

"Of course what time do you have to leave?"

I pulled out my beaten phone and checked the time. 11:48 a.m
"Now actually. I have to be there at 1 and it takes an hour to get up there." I sighed and made my way over to the sink so I could wash my dish. When I was done I walked back to the boys.

"Hey guys daddy has to work today so you're gonna stay with nana for a little bit." they both groaned and started to pout. "Aye what I say about you two being big boys?" I scolded

"Big boys don't pout." Karter started

"Big boys don't cry." Kaden continued

"And big boys Don't throw a fit when they don't get what they want." I finished
"You and nana are gonna have so much fun that you and me will see each other before you know it. Ok?" they both nodded."and if you two a really good then I'll bring you both home a surprise , how does that sound?" they both smiled big and nodded their heads in excitement causing me to smile.

We said our goodbyes once more before I left. As I drove I started thinking again . Yea the porn industry paid good but I wasn't getting enough of it. I was only getting called in once or twice, if I was lucky, a month so I couldn't make as much as I wanted to.
Also I don't only do porn for the money I do it because in that time frame I feel like I'm wanted and I feel complete. I knew was lonely but I didn't want to believe it. Being in love was a rollercoaster, but being a single man was boring. After Bailey left us its like my love life fade away. The only time I get any type of action is in the films. Not to mention I've given up on women making things harder on this side of the fence. I mean what man wants another man who has 2 kids and is still living with his mother? Its hard staying afloat and having hope in finding someone who loves me for me and doesn't mind Kaden and Karter being in their lives as well. I was slowly losing hope and it sucked to admit but nonetheless it was true.

 I was slowly losing hope and it sucked to admit but nonetheless it was true

Kaden and Karter😍